Seahawks vs Falcons Game Thread

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see - Atlanta going on a 5-6 minute grind it out td scoring drive here would be some mental toughness.

One of the better weekends of football I've seen in awhile. Texans should make a game of it too.

Edited by NoSaint

Quite a masterful drive by the Falcons. Responded to rhe SeAttle TD with one of their own. This should seal it for the Falcons.

I may have spoken too soon :oops:

Falcons D is playing safe and scared. Huge Falcons drive coming up. Time for Matt Ryan to strengthen or refute his reputation as a high-level QB.

I may have spoken too soon :oops:

Falcons D is playing safe and scared. Huge Falcons drive coming up. Time for Matt Ryan to strengthen or refute his reputation as a high-level QB.

I suspect they win because of how deep a hole Seattle dug but this second half is exactly why I'm not buying them to win 3 straight here

Wow. That quick they give it back?!?!

I was saying this to my TV....the Falcons should have gone for two after their last TD.

At that point in the game the seahawks werent going to get 4 scores. they would go for 3 TDs.

It really is amazing how coaches default to the conventional move without thinking at all. The fact that Smith is better than most in that department says a lot about how bad most coaches are.

Especially after the offsides penalty, it was a no-brainer.

Me too but I've also been late to the Seahawks bandwagon so I'm not sure how much I give Atlanta on this yet. They are a talented team but I still don't buy that they are mentally tough and I'm not sure a blowout at home against a rookie qb changes that feeling.

Still selling Russell Wilson short, huh?

Edited by mannc

I suspect they win because of how deep a hole Seattle dug but this second half is exactly why I'm not buying them to win 3 straight here

Wow. That quick they give it back?!?!

The Falcons, for all their record, just didn't give off a great vibe throughout the season. This game will help define what kind of a team they are. Quite talented but can they execute ?

Stil selling Russell Wilson short, huh?

A rookie qb going on the road all the way across the country twice to face the #1 seed - yea, ill say the falcons beating him doesn't prove the falcons legit. Doesn't mean I think he sucks, just that this had the makings for a let down game potentially. To be fair I picked the hawks to win still too.