Seahawks vs Falcons Game Thread

Not seeing too much jawing, or post-whistle shoving by the Seahawks, or any high school cheerleader routines by Carroll, right now.

Loving this game so far.

Wasn't a big fan if either team for the longer outlook in the playoffs but thought the Seahawks were hot enough to win this one. Still don't buy the falcons for the Super Bowl win, but a nice showing here.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been calling the Falcons a fraud all season long. I'll take fries with that Crow. Thanks.

jb

Me too but I've also been late to the Seahawks bandwagon so I'm not sure how much I give Atlanta on this yet. They are a talented team but I still don't buy that they are mentally tough and I'm not sure a blowout at home against a rookie qb changes that feeling.

Me too but I've also been late to the Seahawks bandwagon so I'm not sure how much I give Atlanta on this yet. They are a talented team but I still don't buy that they are mentally tough and I'm not sure a blowout at home against a rookie qb changes that feeling.

Yup, and I'm not certain if Seattle is really "that good" or if they are just peaking at the right time. And...a somewhat off-topic comment: Mike Shanahan should be fired for playing that kid (RGIII) last week. Would Washington have beat Seattle with Cousins? Not sure but good grief he really put Griff in harms way last week. Made me sick to watch that game.

Not a skins fan but I sure hope Griffin recovers fully.

jb

Well it's now 27-7 Atlanta ! Let's get one more touchdown Atlanta and then do what all us Bills fans would love to see !! Shove it in Pete Carrol's face and run a fake punt !! I hope Coach Marrone is made aware of this by Mr. Brandon !!