Jim Kelly

billfan63

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone ready to predict he's finally going to run for an elected office? I think it is only a matter of time.

195261[/snapback]

I believe he was in Albany to speak about proposed legislation to mandate pre natal testing for Krabbes Disease.

Anyone ready to predict he's finally going to run for an elected office? I think it is only a matter of time.

I think jimbo has too many skeletons in his closet, unless he wanted to run for something on the local level.

I think jimbo has too many skeletons in his closet, unless he wanted to run for something on the local level.

195309[/snapback]

Well I wasn't talking about President Kelly. :)

I think he could win a seat in Congress -- either state or federal.

I love Jim Kelly, but I don't think he's the right person to be leading a city with the troubles that buffalo and rochester have. City politics takes more than being in congress would.

and as far as congress, if his opponent decided to bring up the dirt, it would be all over for him.

I love Jim Kelly, but I don't think he's the right person to be leading a city with the troubles that buffalo and rochester have. City politics takes more than being in congress would.

and as far as congress, if his opponent decided to bring up the dirt, it would be all over for him.

195457[/snapback]

Agreed about running cities. The dirt: What, a little one-sided water balloon fight? :)

195309[/snapback]

Jimbo could have a whole cemetary worth of skeletons, I think if he ran for Mayor of Buffalo with any serious consideration, he'd win in a land slide.

The man is like our God...

and rightfully so.