[closed]Mike Pettine: Music To My Ears

MavBavButav

I started doing back flips after his GR interview with murph. Talking about fundamentals and tackling saying we are going to be the best tackling team in the league. Finally! so sick of seeing players run right though our shoddy tacklers.

Also said you can't win just rushing the same 4 guys (that's you Dave) unless every player you have is better than the other team and then you will still lose.

Co developed the Rex Ryan Defense which is awesome but without hte huge Ego, multiple front, attack their weaknesses, never let know what you are doing; I love this stuff, it's what I have been waiting for my whole Bills fandom

I want in, in this room!

I started doing back flips after his GR interview with murph. Talking about fundamentals and tackling saying we are going to be the best tackling team in the league. Finally! so sick of seeing players run right though our shoddy tacklers.

Also said you can't win just rushing the same 4 guys (that's you Dave) unless every player you have is better than the other team and then you will still lose.

Co developed the Rex Ryan Defense which is awesome but without hte huge Ego, multiple front, attack their weaknesses, never let know what you are doing; I love this stuff, it's what I have been waiting for my whole Bills fandom

I want in, in this room!

Agree. When he said going against NE is a high level chess game, I thought "finally." Wannstadt was largely playing checkers... :-)

So unless they do something

"How we configure it is more player-driven. I’ve always believed that you don’t fit your players to your scheme, but you fit your scheme to your players."

http://www.buffalone...two-bills-drive

Count me excited about the future.

So unless we do some major upgrade @ LB, looks like we'll be in a base 6-1 defense

I want in, in this room!

Yes indeed. Did he say whether CB's will have a mandatory 15 yd buffer between themselves and the WR when it is 3rd and short??