OT: Browns Hire Rob Chudzinski (HC)

buffalo1983

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting one - Cleveland fans will be familiar as he was their OC a few years ago, and a few years before a position coach. 3rd time in less than 10 years he's joined the staff there.

Wouldn't be my choice here but I'd be curious to see browns fans reaction. I imagine frustrated but maybe not?

Edited by NoSaint

I feel bad for saying this about a guy I know so little about but poor Cleveland fans. Major let down I am sure...but they are used to it, they do live in Cleveland.

Those were my thoughts exactly. What if we had hired that guy? You would type in the website and all you would see is flames on your screen.

I feel bad for saying this about a guy I know so little about but poor Cleveland fans. Major let down I am sure...but they are used to it, they do live in Cleveland.

Why would you feel sorry for Cleveland when you don't know anything about their new coach?

Why would you feel sorry for Cleveland when you don't know anything about their new coach?

I am probably like most Browns fans. Look how many people around here are upset we got Marrone? The Browns were in the running to get Reid, Chip Kelly, they had Holmgren in the FO, they had Belichek... if ever a team was similar to the Bills, it'd be the Browns.

Also, I have seen the Panthers offense, it's up and down. I do not know how much was actually him, though.

This seems a little backwards. Shouldnt Norv be the HC?

I think Norv has proven that he's an average head coach but an above average offensive coordinator.

This is the right position for Norv and probably makes it easier for the Browns to sell Chudzinski to their fanbase.

Many people on this board were good with the Bills hiring Lovie Smith as HC as long as he brought Norv Turner (or to a lesser degree Pat Shurmur) with him.

This would be a similar package deal.