If you could cherry pick any 2 NFL players.

Well we need a good WR and LB so the obvious choices for me would be Patrick Willis and Megatron! Our team would b sick with those 2 additions!

Meh Von Miller would b close but i take Willis.

Edited by snamsnoops

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No chance Bowman is better than Willis. Bowman feeds off Willis' incredible play.

If I had to pick ANY NFL player that isn't a quarterback to start my team with, I'd take Patrick Willis.

Regardless, I live in the Bay Area and that's one of the discussions. I don't believe Bowman is better either.

My point however is that it's debatable that he's even the best ILB on his own team, and yet he's considered one of the two best players to add to the Bills roster?

If you could cherry pick any 2 NFL players.

And put them on the Bills who would they be? This is gift no payment from the Bills required.

NO QB's.

That's easy.

Figure the 2 positions in most need.....

LB & WR

....and chose the best players at those positions....

Lawrence Taylor & Jerry Rice

That's easy.

LB & WR

More than a linebacker, Lawrence Taylor was a pass rusher.

Harry Carson is a Hall of Famer and was a great ILB.

But his impact didn't even approach LT's.

That's easy.

LB & WR

was thinking best ever myself, so

Peyton Manning and Reggie White.

The idea was not to see the same 4 names over and over. I know who Rodgers, Brady, luck and Manning are. I never heard of this Willis and had to look him up. That's the fun.

You're kidding right? You never heard of Willis?

Gronk and Calvin Johnson

Bingo. Two offensive guys that change the equation - both command doubles and the TE gives run/pass flexibility. Suddenly you are playing 11-9 and still have spiller Stevie and another skill player (I'd be half tempted to argue an extra lineman with the numbers game so stacked.

A MLB doesn't change the equation even though its a huge weakness. Pass rusher, lockdown corner or playmaker that commands a double team- hopefully with everyone healthy out pass rush suffices. I say go offense.

1st- Megatron & DaMarcus Ware

Peterson & JJ Watts close 2nd tho.

Who's jj replace?

Or ware?

Regardless, I live in the Bay Area and that's one of the discussions. I don't believe Bowman is better either.

My point however is that it's debatable that he's even the best ILB on his own team, and yet he's considered one of the two best players to add to the Bills roster?

1. It's not debatable. He's clearly the best LBer on his team. He's the best PLAYER on his team.

2. We have a HUGE need at MLB, he would fill that. He's the perfect leader.

3. He's one of the top 5 best player in the league, of course I'd add him to the roster.

No. I don't follow the 49er's nor do I watch much ESPN.

no biggie then, I don't do those either I just watch way too much football :D

1. It's not debatable. He's clearly the best LBer on his team. He's the best PLAYER on his team.

3. He's one of the top 5 best player in the league, of course I'd add him to the roster.

I've got solution fellas, lets add both to our team :thumbsup:

1. It is debatable because it's being debated.

2. We have huge needs in several areas. MLB/ILB is not, in my opinion, an impact position. The Bills only had 30 sacks last year. My belief is that they'd be better served with a pass rusher.

3. He's one of the top 5 players in the league according to who?

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Von Miller: incredible penetration/pressure machine. Classic leverage and strength advantage who brings it full 60 minutes.

Luke kuechly: young, fast, smart, playmakerl, sideline to sideline tackling machine, 3 down LB that can cover.

Add those 2 and we're sniffing one of best defenses ever.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack