Notre Dame v. Alabama Game Thread

BobbyC81

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than Teo who are the key guys to watch Bills could have interest in drafting?

AJ McCarron in the later rounds. I'd like to see the Bills draft two quarterbacks and I wouldn't mind AJ being one of them. He's a winner.

I thought I was hallucinating. Do Te'o and the QB both wear #5?

Yes, there are several pairs of numbers in the Irish. They just can't be on the field at the same time. Which is funny because there were two of the same number on the field in the Pitt triple OT when the Irish won. Should have been a flag.

I think it is. And it's because who he is facing. Every team in the NFL is going to be an Alabama or better.

He'll also have pro DTs keeping those all American interior lineman off him, pro LBs next to him, and Lacey will be among the best backs he faces in the nfl too.

Plus, 2 bad drives is a ridiculously small sample size. I once saw Tom Brady throw a pick and I'm not cutting him.

He's a good player but likely not near the hype.

He'll also have pro DTs keeping those all American interior lineman off him, pro LBs next to him, and Lacey will be among the best backs he faces in the nfl too.

Plus, 2 bad drives is a ridiculously small sample size. I once saw Tom Brady throw a pick and I'm not cutting him.

Are you saying that Notre Dame's defensive line is crap?

Also the difference is Tom could only throw the pick once in a drive. Teo is "throwing a pick" multiple times in every drive.

So if he had a sack and a tackle for a loss on the first two series and bama punted would you assume he was awesome and worthy of the #8 pick?

I would think "maybe there is something to the hype".

thats what I'm getting at. He might be OK but not nearly close to the hype.

I'm not saying he will be garbage. But for a Heisman candidate and someone the the entire country has gawked over for months, he should be DOMINATING no matter who he plays and he looks like Chris Kelsey out there. And that's really sad.

So if he had a sack and a tackle for a loss on the first two series and bama punted would you assume he was awesome and worthy of the #8 pick?

Likely yes. Two drives is all he needs. Every expert was wrong for 4 years. LS knows better already.

thats what I'm getting at. He might be OK but not nearly close to the hype.

I'm not saying he will be garbage. But for a Heisman candidate and someone the the entire country has gawked over for months, he should be DOMINATING no matter who he plays and he looks like Chris Kelsey out there. And that's really sad.

Take away the undefeated notre dame bump and he's a mid first rounder.

He was in the heisman talk for lack of anyone better - not because he's the greatest LB to ever play.