Skins vs. Hawks Game Thread

PaattMaann

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Amazing that some people can't wrap their heads around the fact that Lynch didn't want to be here anymore.

The well had been poisoned. His Mom jettisoned, he mentally jettisoned. Law enforcement and fans were all over his ass for NUMEROUS incidents.

But it was a stupid move by the Bills to trade him?

Idiotic criticism.

The only valid criticism would be that maybe the Bills should have gotten more for Lynch, not that they shouldn't have traded him.

That last part is what we're talking about. I don't think anyone thinks we should have kept him.

That last part is what we're talking about. I don't think anyone thinks we should have kept him.

Many do think that.

And unless you think we passed on a better offer, I'm not sure what the argument is at this point. With a 3rd it'd be ok?

Shanny completely botched the RGIII situation.

This James Andrews story is gonna get a lot of play.

Look how good Cousins looks.

He looked good in the lone start he had too (a victory),

Exactly. Not like they had Thigpen coming off the bench.

Was it last week when he played without the doctors giving the OK?

He got injured against Baltimore in week 14. He missed the week 15 game against Cleveland (where Cousins looked really good).

He came back and played in week 16 vs a horrible Philly team and played in week 17 against Dallas.

I thought they should have sat him against Philly.

I think the controversy surrounds the Philly game but might include the Dallas game too.