Skins vs. Hawks Game Thread

PaattMaann

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Skins loss is squarely on the shoulders of both Shanahans. They should have yanked RGIII in the 3rd. Giving Cousins a shot at that point when the score was close, rather than when it was desparation time with 5:30 to go, may have resulted in a much different outcome.

What an interesting juxtaposition in the world of Washington sports over the past few months. Two long suffering teams finally make the playoffs on the backs of stars with fragile health. One team refuses to cave to pressure and keeps their star on the bench, one doesn't.

I really despise Pete Carroll.

Even as an ND fan who hated his USC teams, I can't help but like the guy, especially now. He has done an amazing job in Seattle; he is the kind of coach that Bills fans can only dream of having.

Pressure is really on Matt Ryan to play like a big time QB. He's come up small in playoff appearances thus far.

His WRs (especially roddy but Julio too) are used to mugging small corners. These Seattle guys (even the safeties on gonzo) should be able to hit them back in the mouth.

Haven't been sold on Atlanta in the games I've seen. They are talented but I don't know that they are mentally tough enough for heavy weight fights.

His WRs (especially roddy but Julio too) are used to mugging small corners. These Seattle guys (even the safeties on gonzo) should be able to hit them back in the mouth.

Haven't been sold on Atlanta in the games I've seen. They are talented but I don't know that they are mentally tough enough for heavy weight fights.

Great points, I'm not sold on the Falcon D either.

@NFL_ATL

Pete Carroll: "It was hard to watch RG3 tonight"

tell us again how Lynch doesnt have the speed to be a NFL back....

That'd be hard to do since I never told it to you the first time.

Why don't you tell us again how he's the fastest player on the team and is every bit as explosive as Adrian Peterson.....

There was a question about Seattle's ability to win on the road. This was mostly earlier in the year.

I like them to go to Atlanta and beat the Falcons.

Not easy to comeback on the road down 14-0 in a playoff game with a rookie QB no less. Big Props to Seattle, Lynch, and Wilson. I like their chances next week.

No way RG3 should have played. Im more than pissed at Shanahan for even playing him. Cousins should have played the second half at least. I think Cousins was concerned , you could see it on his face when they showed him during the game.

I know it was a playoff game but if RG3 was hurt , he was hurt. The Vikings didnt play Ponder because he was hurt, the Skins should have did right by RG3 and not play him. I hope the NFL fines the Redskins for that. I was hard to watch him play like that.

I hope hes not hurt to bad.