Brandon moore could replace Levitre

jcbillsfan

The amount of stupidity on this board when it comes to Levitre... Levitre is irreplaceable.

I could see us bringing in Moore's brother Tob to be our WR coach, but that's about it.

That's a different Brandon Moore, a linebacker.

You're not serious are you . . . sure, just let your best lineman walk, that's how you build winners

I think Levitre is better than Brandon Moore but Moore has been a really good guard for the Jets for the past four years. It wouldn't be too much of a step down. Moore is a more than respectable guard.

Really hope the Bills can get both Levitre and Byrd signed both are important. If I had to choose between the two I would take Levitre.

I'd take Byrd. It's so close though. I just think its more difficult to find a safety who is as good as Byrd. Easier (but not easy) to replace Levitre. Really, the O-line or secondary takes a rather sizable step back with either gone.

I think Levitre is better than Brandon Moore but Moore has been a really good guard for the Jets for the past four years. It wouldn't be too much of a step down. Moore is a more than respectable guard.

:wallbash: :wallbash: Levitre is young and in the prime of his career. We need to re-sign our best. Our weakest list is our QB. It would be interesting to see how the Doug's are going to resolve that position. I just hope they do not think Fitzpatrick is the answer. You need consistency from the QB position to win and the only consistency that Fitz has given is that he has started for close to three seasons with 15 wins.

I'd take Byrd. It's so close though. I just think its more difficult to find a safety who is as good as Byrd. Easier (but not easy) to replace Levitre. Really, the O-line or secondary takes a rather sizable step back with either gone.

It is insane to assume that we can easily replace Levitre, our best OL player. We need to re-sign both Byrd and Levitre and the Bills have the money and cap space to get it done. The real question is whether Byrd and Levitre want to be a Buffalo Bills football player.