Van Pelt sighting

I was watching the Green bay game and thought I saw Alex on the sidelines and sure enough it's him. Always liked him as a backup and am Glad to see he still coaching.

"Van Pelt was hired by the Packers as the Running Backs Coach on February 13, 2012."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Van_Pelt

I was watching the Green bay game and thought I saw Alex on the sidelines and sure enough it's him. Always liked him as a backup and am Glad to see he still coaching.

"Van Pelt was hired by the Packers as the Running Backs Coach on February 13, 2012."

http://en.wikipedia....i/Alex_Van_Pelt

This might explain why GB has a crap running game. Pill as the Bills QB coach and then OC under Jauron was horrid.

A good Bills trivia question would be to name the Bills OCs of the past 10 or 12 years. I know I can't do it.

kj

Gosh....

Modkins the last 3

Clements, van pelt, the Turk, Fairchild, gilbride had a couple years.... This 6 should be about 10 years sadly (perhaps more sadly I may have missed one but I think that's it

Edited by NoSaint

Van Pelt was a QB

Yes, he was also our Offendive Coordinator for 1 year before Gailey was hired. I referred to him as "our former OC" to further indicate I don't want him back in that capacity.

I was one of the few that think he did a good job as off. coordinator. By the end of the season (under Fewell) the Bills had a great running game.

He sucked as our starting QB and he sucked as our QB coach and he sucked as the interim OC. Pass.

Clements was a great qb in the CFL for the Ottawa Roughriders. Or was it Rough Riders?

Actually it was the Hamilton T-Cats, and Rocky Dipietro was his slot back (similar to TE in the NFL) and they were a great tandem. :)

Tim-

Gosh....

Modkins the last 3

Clements, van pelt, the Turk, Fairchild, gilbride had a couple years.... This 6 should be about 10 years sadly (perhaps more sadly I may have missed one but I think that's it

Better than me!

Actually it was the Hamilton T-Cats, and Rocky Dipietro was his slot back (similar to TE in the NFL) and they were a great tandem. :)

Tim-

Correcting the corrector.

75-78 Ottawa Rough Riders

79 Hamilton Tiger Cats and Saskatchewa Roughriders

81-82 Hamilton Tiger Cats

83 Winnipeg Blue Bombers and Hamilton Tiger Cats

84-87 Winnipeg Blue Bombers

:nana: