Vikings vs Packers

I'm not saying McCarthy is not a good coach, because he is, but I believe it's more Rodgers keeping defenses off balance than McCarthy.

When considering Flynn also looked great as starter and set a single game record besting Rodgers and Favre, you have to score this one for McCarthy

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Webb making Minni look like the Bills, but at least Ryan gets some of his passes in there sometimes, I don't understand why they are not just feeding the best RB in football? Why be all pass happy, it isn't working Rodgers is on the other team. Is Chan working there?

I have an English stream on here, you think listening to american analysts is hard, these guys are dildos.

Edited by bowery4

Webb making Minni look like the Bills, but at least Ryan gets some of his passes in there sometimes, I don't understand why they are not just feeding the best RB in football? Why be all pass happy, it isn't working Rodgers is on the other team. Is Chan working there?

They did, but it took GB about 2 possessions to figure that out. As great as AP (or CJ) is 11 guys can stop you when they know you are getting the ball every play.

This game is over but I'll watch the 2nd half anyway.

2 crap games today, largely a function of poor QB play (not counting Rodgers of course).

Here's hoping we get 2 better games tomorrow...and we should...largely a function of.....QB play!

This game is over but I'll watch the 2nd half anyway.

2 crap games today, largely a function of poor QB play (not counting Rodgers of course).

Here's hoping we get 2 better games tomorrow...and we should...largely a function of.....QB play!

3 Rookies and Flacco at QB tomorrow. All three are better than Flacco.

3 Rookies and Flacco at QB tomorrow. All three are better than Flacco.

I think Flacco is not very good too, glad some one agrees with me. Last year I thought that Fitz was almost as good (but I changed my mind this year hah!), overrated for sure!