Vikings vs Packers

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying McCarthy is not a good coach, because he is, but I believe it's more Rodgers keeping defenses off balance than McCarthy.

I hate this debate - both have to work in harmony. If he's calling a clunky game, Rodgers would look far worse for it. The two of them are a great pairing.

I hate this debate - both have to work in harmony. If he's calling a clunky game, Rodgers would look far worse for it. The two of them are a great pairing.

Game Planning and Play Calls by McCarthy in combination by audibles/execution by Rodgers. Dynamic duo.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I would have quoted 26 too but my phone won't let me. Anyways, fair point. The way I look at it, Aaron is kind of like Peyton to their offense. But the same can be said about any elite QB/HC combo, the debate would never end.

Good grief Webb looks bad.

btw did Mathews get away with a trip on that sack?

He tripped him but didn't necessarily get away with it. He was blocked to the ground and Webb happened to run into him. Now it did look like Clay went down pretty easily, but that's up for discussion.

Looked like Rodgers wanted to give the RB the perfect placement to run either direction.

He's like a matador out there.

Playing one handed against this receiving corps is a daunting task. Loved Antoine in Buffalo. Hint: 26CornerBlitz

One of my all-time faves.

Maybe the best pound for pound tackler ever.

Underrated physically, technically perfect, tough as hell.

He rarely makes a mistake. Hope his hand holds up.

Looked like Rodgers wanted to give the RB the perfect placement to run either direction.

He's like a matador out there.

One of my all-time faves.

Maybe the best pound for pound tackler ever.

Underrated physically, technically perfect, tough as hell.

He rarely makes a mistake. Hope his hand holds up.

Yes sir, Great Blitzer too.

No Punt, Love McCarty!!!