Vikings vs Packers

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could really cause problems for GB with no film on him at all this year with zero snaps. The guy is really mobile and keeps plays alive after breaking down.

Good points.

Also Ponder has played poorly this year and Minny made the playoffs in spite of him.

I was thinking Ponder was gonna play poorly today anyways.

Not like they ask a ton of ponder. Could be a good game still if Webb plays within himself.

He tries to create plays in Green Bay in January and it could be bad things.

Green Bay will struggle more against a like Webb, and he has no tape. I expect Green Bay to win but I don't think this hurts the Vikings as much as most believe.

This just in, The Pack still cannot stop Peterson.

I'm wondering if Seattle will be able to stop the Redskins rushing attack tomorrow.

But back to the game.

That read-option could give the Pack a ton 'o' trouble tonight....

League-wise it seems like we've seen that play twice as frequently as we did in September.

I'm wondering if Seattle will be able to stop the Redskins rushing attack tomorrow.

But back to the game.

League-wise it seems like we've seen that play twice as frequently as we did in September.

With RGIII slowed by injury, will be a bit easier. They also should be used to seeing the read option in practice with Wilson and Beast Mode.

I hate when another team's backup does good because then it's "let's trade for this guy!" We don't want any team's backup, especially a backup behind ponder!

That pass while going backwards, and possibly no feet on the ground should settle any questions. He may win, but he's not a starter.

What happened to in the grasp?

He wasn't. A scrambling qb to start makes it a slower whistle, and one that got a throw off makes me say it was ok....

That was not what I meant by play within himself. Eat that sack 100%

Edited by NoSaint

He wasn't. A scrambling qb to start makes it a slower whistle, and one that got a throw off makes me say it was ok....

That was not what I meant by play within himself. Eat that sack 100%

Must be confusing for defenses with they way they baby QBs these days.