NFL Wild Card Weekend

Saturday, January 5th

Bengals @ Texans Bengals upset the Texans

Vikings @ Packers Packers win it

Sunday, January 6th

Colts @ Ravens Nice season Indy, but the Ravens advance

Seahawks @ Redskins Russell Wilson outduels RGIII

That's my take.

Texans over Bengals: Texans have fallen at the wrong time, but they are far better than the Bengals, who are not a dominant team.

Packers over Vikings: Packers have had a chip on their shoulder since last season's playoffs. They beat an overachieving Vikings team.

Colts over Ravens: Ray Lewis' retiring adds extra emotion for the Ravens, but they will have their hands full with a Colts team that is on a mission.

Redskins over Seahawks: Seahawks have piqued at the right time, but their less than stellar record on the road and struggle against the Rams last week could be their undoing against another hot team in the Redskins.

Bungles - Texans are cratering. Bungles D shuts down Texans. Dalton and O does enough to win.

The Pack

Ravens - Battle of the extra motivation teams. The win one for Ray beats out the win one for Coach Pagano

Deadskins - Haslett devises the plan to stop the Seattle O. RG3 may not make it through this one unscathed as Hawks will be trying to take his knees out all game. If so, Cousins gets it done.

Texans over Bengals

Packers over Vikings

Ravens over Colts

Seahawks over Redskins

I just don't see Washington hanging with Seattle. It'll be a crazy environment in DC, but I think Seattle is used to it.

Houston will get back on track. I don't see Cincy's offense having enough firepower to score enough points. I still see Houston as the best bet in the AFC.

Edited by BuffaloWings

Cinci's been playing well and the Texans have been slumping for over a month. Marvin Lewis shuts down a fading Matt Schaub. Cinci + 4.5

Christian Ponder's first NFL playoff experience outdoors in the hostile confines of the frozen tundra. Green Bay -7.5

Indy's storybook season visits Baltimore. Too tall an order for the rookie QB. Baltimore -7

Seattle travels cross country to play the surprising Redskins. Matchup of the rookie signal callers. Seattle is the better team. Seattle -3

BTW, I'm not terribly good picking against the spread.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Cinci's been playing well and the Texans have been slumping for over a month. Marvin Lewis shuts down a fading Matt Schaub. Cinci + 4.5

Christian Ponder's first NFL playoff experience outdoors in the hostile confines of the frozen tundra. Green Bay -7.5

Indy's storybook season visits Baltimore. Too tall an order for the rookie QB. Baltimore -7

Seattle travels cross country to play the surprising Redskins. Matchup of the rookie signal callers. Seattle is the better team. Seattle -3

BTW, I'm not terribly good picking against the spread.

Thanks, Trip to Vegas has been booked. :flirt: