Sick twist of fate (if you don't want Whisenhunt)

Just occured to me...

So the Bills go into Arizona. Arizona has a 4-1 record, and our game was back and forth. Go figure, we knock out Kolb (after he lead the Cards on their surprise start), and the wheels fall off as they finish 1-10.

For those of you that don't want Ken Whisenhunt, I have to say: If we don't knock out Kolb, and the Cards even finish 3-8 or 4-7, Whisenhunt may not have been fired.

This is just the kind of sick twist of fate that only happens in Buffalo...

Just occured to me...

So the Bills go into Arizona. Arizona has a 4-1 record, and our game was back and forth. Go figure, we knock out Kolb (after he lead the Cards on their surprise start), and the wheels fall off as they finish 1-10.

For those of you that don't want Ken Whisenhunt, I have to say: If we don't knock out Kolb, and the Cards even finish 3-8 or 4-7, Whisenhunt may not have been fired.

This is just the kind of sick twist of fate that only happens in Buffalo...

Or how about their kicker doesn't bail Gailey and Fitz out by shanking the short game-winner?

I'm still pretty torn on Whiz, but I will say that he is a definite upgrade (as long as he doesn't want to bring in a 3-4 defensive coordinator).

What if the Bills are in Arizona to interview Chip Kelly & are using Ken Whisenhunt as a smoke screen so fans won't get hyped up

Well you've got potentially the right idea, but for the wrong reason. They would use Whisenhunt as a smokescreen so they could get a leg-up and steal Kelly from other teams. They would want fans to get hyped up.

I'm still pretty torn on Whiz, but I will say that he is a definite upgrade (as long as he doesn't want to bring in a 3-4 defensive coordinator).

Well you've got potentially the right idea, but for the wrong reason. They would use Whisenhunt as a smokescreen so they could get a leg-up and steal Kelly from other teams. They would want fans to get hyped up.

I thinking they might not want fans to know in case it doesn't workout so we won't be crushed

If the DC is Ray Horton,i wouldnt mind the switch back to the 3-4.

If the DC is Ray Horton,i wouldnt mind the switch back to the 3-4.

not to mention were just as close to a solid 3-4 as we are struggling with our 4-3. Just think, we keep Merriman, or promote Moore and we have that and Mario as the OLBs. We know it would be worth the switch. You still have a S. Johnson, K. Williams, and Dareus as your DL and you've got 1 LB position to grab unless you think Shephard can pull off a MLB.

Not that I'd want to do it AGAIN, but if I'm playing the bad guy here, yiur not that far off.

not to mention were just as close to a solid 3-4 as we are struggling with our 4-3. Just think, we keep Merriman, or promote Moore and we have that and Mario as the OLBs. We know it would be worth the switch. You still have a S. Johnson, K. Williams, and Dareus as your DL and you've got 1 LB position to grab unless you think Shephard can pull off a MLB.

Not that I'd want to do it AGAIN, but if I'm playing the bad guy here, yiur not that far off.

Merriman. Please stop talking about this guy. Was washed up the minute they found out he was a roider. Go: some Bills fans are desperate.