[closed]The Bills Are Not A Joke

mousetrap08

They a fraud a joke makes me laugh the Bills do not. Ralph is nothing more than a conman that picks our pockets with something he calls a NFL.team but in reality it is nothing more than a inferior product.I am no expert but I can tell the difference between a Rolex and Timex and I am not buying anymore till One Bills Drive proves to me what they put on the field is the real thing not some fake thing made China. :bag:

They a fraud a joke makes me laugh the Bills do not. Ralph is nothing more than a conman that picks our pockets with something he calls a NFL.team but in reality it is nothing more than a inferior product.I am no expert but I can tell the difference between a Rolex and Timex and I am not buying anymore till One Bills Drive proves to me what they put on the field is the real thing not some fake thing made China. :bag:

you'll be there in July when they roll out their stud savior QB...

Because I had sucker written on my forehead to. Just like a lot of Bills fans. :oops:

This may be a shock to you but there are 31 other teams in this league, plus the CFL and college. Pick any to follow. I'm serious. Pick a winner and be a fan. It's that easy.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.