Another Rumor

Dr. Trooth

Chatter out of Langley this morning is that Lindsay Lohan is interested in a minority share of the Bills.

Her, Fred Smerlas, and the Goo Goo dolls were seen at Tempo last night. Story developing.

Dude, you need to stop spreading such lies. Ani DiFranco, Luke Russert and the estate of Rick James are all well known to have close business ties. With Lance Diamond at the healm, they are prepared to announce their outright cash payment for the franchise and stadium Monday night at 11:59pm.

my beer league hockey team used to play friendlies against other teams where everybody had to play out of position. i hope to GOD the bills do that on sunday

There are people playing out of position... Merrimen at DE, Stevie at WR instead of slot, Fitz as first string instead of second, Aaron Williams at corner and not safety, Bryan Scott at LB, brad Smith anywhere.

There are people playing out of position... Merrimen at DE, Stevie at WR instead of slot, Fitz as first string instead of second, Aaron Williams at corner and not safety, Bryan Scott at LB, brad Smith anywhere.

You left out Powell punting a football. Edited by Best Player Available

Dude, you need to stop spreading such lies. Ani DiFranco, Luke Russert and the estate of Rick James are all well known to have close business ties. With Lance Diamond at the healm, they are prepared to announce their outright cash payment for the franchise and stadium Monday night at 11:59pm.

i heard the same thing.. nick bakay is coming in to formally introduce them at the anchor bar on tuesday. Edited by dwight in philly