The Bills should think outside the box...

slowpokemcgee

How about giving somone like Darryl Talley a shot to take over the defense next year. He was a great player in his day who showed emotion and proudly wore the Bills colors. The team is so vanilla now, I think all they need is some energy. Talley would whip Dareus into shape by the end of training camp and light a fire under Mario.

How about giving somone like Darryl Talley a shot to take over the defense next year. He was a great player in his day who showed emotion and proudly wore the Bills colors. The team is so vanilla now, I think all they need is some energy. Talley would whip Dareus into shape by the end of training camp and light a fire under Mario.

Not without any prior coaching experience

I like that you're thinking out of the box. It's going to take some mix ups to get this team going.

However, let's be a little more realistic!

Personally, I'd love to see the Bills acquire a DC with at least some sort of coaching experience. I'm sure some of the people here at TBD are equally as qualified as Talley.

why not. while we're at it, lets get joe d to coach the O line and paul costa for the tight ends. geez, offseason must be coming up.

...and Kelly for OC, Tasker for ST coach, Reed for WR coach, Thurman for RB coach, Bruce for DL coach, and bring back Chuck Lester to do....

whatever he did best.

Hate to burst your bubble but just because he was a good player doesn't mean he can coach... And if he wanted to coach, he should start at some college - not at the NFL level...Hey, he was a favorite player of mine too, but let's be reasonable here... The Bills need to hire someone with experience or an up and coming college coach....