New title: The Crusaders

Fezmid

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's obvious that The Crusaders are taking over TSW.  EVERY post must be about Drew because everything is his fault.

Give it a rest Crusaders.  It's getting old.

CW

193800[/snapback]

i agree ,lets move on and start JP :D;):w00t::(

It's obvious that The Crusaders are taking over TSW.  EVERY post must be about Drew because everything is his fault.

CW

193800[/snapback]

I will take a crusader over a drewsadder any day of the week. If the drewsadders stop posting nonsense like "DB would win the SB if he played for Pittsburgh this year" there would be nothing to argue about.

CW

193800[/snapback]

Agree, lets move on to supporting JP! Now we are talkin!

I agree with the sentiment Fez... These Crusaders are starting to bore me - and the off-season is only 3 days old... :(

193825[/snapback]

it will die down .and iwill start now === i will not talk about drew any more just JP. :D;):w00t:

Bledsoe is coming off another mediocre year, has a #1 draft pick protege waiting in the wings and plays one of the key positions on the team. What do you want people to debate...Clements vs. Greer, McGahee vs. Williams, Evans versus fast Freddie, Spikes versus Haggans???

Bledsoe is coming off another mediocre year, has a #1 draft pick protege waiting in the wings and plays one of the key positions on the team.  What do you want people to debate...Clements vs. Greer, McGahee vs. Williams, Evans versus fast Freddie, Spikes versus Haggans???

193830[/snapback]

lets go back to TH he might run for 2000 yards next year . :D;):w00t:

Bledsoe is coming off another mediocre year, has a #1 draft pick protege waiting in the wings and plays one of the key positions on the team.  What do you want people to debate...Clements vs. Greer, McGahee vs. Williams, Evans versus fast Freddie, Spikes versus Haggans???

193830[/snapback]

I'm not debating whether Drew or JPL should play; however, EVERY thread either starts with "Drew needs to go," "JPL needs to start," or if a thread tries talking about something else, within 2 posts a Crusader says, "And that's why Drew must go/JPL should play!"

I could start a post about McGahee vs Williams, and a Crusader would chime in, "It doesn't matter, we won't win anything until Bledsoe is gone!" *yawn* As Nick said, it's getting old, and the offseason is only three days old.

CW

193830[/snapback]

Well, we could slap Fletcher around for a while about his pass defense skills... :D

I'm not debating whether Drew or JPL should play; however, EVERY thread either starts with "Drew needs to go," "JPL needs to start," or if a thread tries talking about something else, within 2 posts a Crusader says, "And that's why Drew must go/JPL should play!"

I could start a post about McGahee vs Williams, and a Crusader would chime in, "It doesn't matter, we won't win anything until Bledsoe is gone!"  *yawn*  As Nick said, it's getting old, and the offseason is only three days old.

CW

193843[/snapback]

you started this one . and i am not talking about that QB any more . :D;)

I don't get it, if you do not like a topic or post, why respond? Also, why start a topic bitching about a crusade, that one way or another, you keep alive by replying or starting topics like these. Get a life...

I don't get it,  if you do not like a topic or post,  why respond?  Also,  why start a topic bitching about a crusade,  that one way or another,  you keep alive by replying or starting topics like these.  Get a life...

193930[/snapback]

More cowbell?