tony romo

nuklz2594

The answer to our problems aren't in other teams failures. Romo has been given all the tools necessary to succeed and has demonstrably not been able to take his team to the next level. Why would you want a QB like that for your team? Being a better QB than Fitzpatrick isn't enough.

What is that a WR that took while to develop because he's a mental head case, a garbage OL, a defense that chokes away games... You the tier after Romo is elite right? Do you really think it's easy to get an elite QB lket alone a QB like Romo? Their won't be a single QB in this draft that is elite, franchise worthy maybe but not elite. People need to stop watching ESPN.

This is one of those threads that make me believe that the product the Bills have put on the field the last 13 years has made Bills fans dumber. Anyone saying no needs to have their head examined.

Lmao this, you would think people would realize how hard it is to obtain franchise QBs.

Unbelievable. This show the IQ of the average bills poster when they are saying no to tony romo. He's a top 10 QB easily better than anything we will get through FA or draft. People think too much of over hyped unclutchness the media has giving him when in reality he has played good from behind. I bet people think Eli is elite because of his "clutchness"

Eli SB rings: 2

Romo SB rings: 0

I'll take Eli any day over Romo.

And then he choked in OT. Tony Romo.....the single most un-clutch QB to ever get so much love from major network analysts

Romo takes too much crap for that crappy football team. Jones has had as bad drafts as Levy and Nix together and hence the mess in Dallas. At least, there team is playing for a playoff spot on Week 17. Fitz is currently the worst starting QB in the NFL. Stats and TV don't lie.

well most likely chan is here another season at least at the beginning and id love to see him and david have someone like romo to work with. i like fitz but hes just barely 'good enuf' and romo would be 'plenty good enuf' so it would be an upgrade

if they could do that then they could consider not reaching in the first and trying to find their qb gem in the 2nd or 3rd round and let him sit for half a season or more

still, id rather they try for a top pick guy. that remains the highest chance for success, albeit still a shakey one, so nows the time to go all in i would think

Tony Romo has had an excellent career.

In any other place but Dallas, he'd have a statue in front of the stadium a year after retirement.

If he were available I'd try to get him. I'd then draft a QB too. If Green Bay can do it with Rodgers/Favre, I'd want a shot at doing just that in Buffalo.

I wish we could get an undrafted QB that would have the talent and ability of a Romo. Rich Gannon was 33 or 34 when he had three consecutive pro bowl years including going to the superbowl against the bucs. It would be so great for the Bills to hit on a free agent, undrafted or cast off, and to have it turn out for once.

Anyways I don't see any way that Dallas doesn't re-sign him.

He ain't coming to Buffalo, that's for sure.

You are right there. Romo is staying in Dallas

Edited by Marshawn's 20 bucks