If Drew is the starter next year.........

Bills 12

i will take my lumps . will he win us a ring who knows , did jim kelly win us a ring ? i still love  kelly and if drew got us to the big game and lost ??????????????????? i would love the fact  that we made it and more than likely be mad if drew lost us the game . that 's life

193784[/snapback]

Would you?

Drew embodies the "team" concept and will always be the "whipping boy" when the team loses.

It is just gonna take time before someone else gets in... In the meantime???

Well my last solution was Charlie Batch so maybe you should ask somebody else... :w00t:

I haven't seen any FA lists but the league always seems to have veteran caretakers available every offseason and if I had my druthers I'd like to see at least one of them signed to replace Drew and compete with Losman this offseason.

My feelings exactly. I buy tickets and enjoy going to the games.. Then I see #11 bumble out onto the field and think " Can the Bills overcome his mistakes/poor play and win in spite of him ? "

You know what bothers me the most ? Last Sunday the Bills had a playoff game and when Sunday morn rolled around I didn't even have any butterflies. :D

You know you've reached the point of no return when you can't even get amped for an elimination game against your buddies' team cuz you already know what's coming..... ;)

Cya

That's the $6,500,000 question isn't it?  Can we win in spite of #11?

193794[/snapback]

on this team?

When we couldnt do it with the 2nd ranked D, quality WR's, a much improved o-line, a stud young RB that went over 1K...All that he Drew STILL couldnt get us in?

Ill take a BIG FAT NO!

Were so used to eating dog crap that when we have cat crap it seems like pudding!

Nice try, lets call a spade a spade, expect more, and move on.

Would you?

Drew embodies the "team" concept and will always be the "whipping boy" when the team loses.

193793[/snapback]

Well if he embodies the "team" concept then why the hell does he say it's his team when questioned about competing with Losman for his job? A "team" player would welcome that challenge in hopes that it helps the team find the best man for the job. Drew loves to use the "team" crutch a little too much if you ask me. That Pittsburg loss was on Bledsoe. He will never own up to the fact that he single handedly sent the Bills into an early off season because of his ego. This is coming from a Bledsoe supporter before that game. You can't screw the pooch against backups in your house during the biggest game for Buffalo since the Music City Miracle. Did other "team" members contribute? You betcha. But when your the quarterback and you cough up 10 points to the opposing team (it would have been more if the Steelers had held onto the two dropped easy intercetions) you've fully deserved to be the "whipping boy". He had his chance and he blew it BIG TIME.

We know Drew is not taking us to the Super Bowl in the future, but we do not know if JP will or will not.

And to tell you the truth, Drew just scares the sh-- out of me when he is playing QB.

When was the last BIG game he won, against NE last year in the opener?

Lookat his stats in the Seattle and St.Louis game this year, it surely was not won because of him, it was more in SPITE of him.

Give me a break.......

193780[/snapback]

I'm telling you everytime he gets behind center all I can think of is "Punt!" That way he doesn't throw a costly pick or fumble at critical times. Then the defense gets to score.

Please spare me the dissappointment. JP Losman could have done what he did against Pitt on Sunday. Let the kid play, he will improve as he goes.

We know what we have with Drew, and apparantly so did Bill (2 rings) Bellichek.

Now lets move on before I have to drop my Direct TV subscription.

193735[/snapback]

If Bill B. knew what he had, why wasn't Brady starting from day one as opposed to only after Drew suffered a sever injury? Bill B. let Drew go because Brady played great and they won a SB with him. It had nothing to do with whether he thought Bledsoe was great or lousy, it had everything to do with the obvious conclusion at that point that as good as Drew might be, Brady was better. He took over as coach in 2000 and he started Drew all year and in the off season did nothing to indicate he wanted to bench him. Drew was the starter in 2001 and would have remained there if not for the injury.

Why do you give MM and Tom C. so little credit? Having coached JP day in and day out and watched both players play the game up close and personal and studied every ounce of game film, why can't you accept their judgment that for now, JP just isn't ready?

Why do you give MM and Tom C. so little credit?  Having coached JP day in and day out and watched both players play the game up close and personal and studied every ounce of game film, why can't you accept their judgment that for now, JP just isn't ready?

194017[/snapback]

You're probably right...he isn't ready NOW, but that's ok because there are no regular season football games for 8 FREAKIN' MONTHS. The question is after all the mini camps & training camps, will JP be ready to go??