I hope the phish squish the Bills

bisonbrigade

I am so tired of Chan Galley, his stupid play-calling like refusing to try 50 yard FG's, way to many screen passes, not using CJ enough, that I hope that this game is another of a long string of embarrassing losses I hope that the Bills get shut out and loose by 50 points. Whatever needs to be done to get rid of this coaching staff. This team right now is unwatchable. I have been a fan of the team since 1978, I want to win, not just against the lower teams, I to win the damn Superbowl and these clowns can't even beat the Rams and Titans. Bring back Bill Polian and get me a winning coach like Tony Dungy or Andy Reid or Bill Cowher.

Edited by bisonbrigade

Not going to root against the Bills for the sake of getting rid of our coaching staff or improving our draft position. We're playing a divisional opponent and I want to win. Go Bills !!!

This. But if they lose I won't be TOO disappointed.

once again, my decisions have no bearing on how hard the players and coaches have to try and win. THEY have to play to win, I am free to hope they actually lose

when the game is on i always want them to win. when the game is over i feel good for about an hour if they win, but i feel better the months up to the draft if they lose

thats my advantage as a fan

Not going to root against the Bills for the sake of getting rid of our coaching staff or improving our draft position. We're playing a divisional opponent and I want to win. Go Bills !!!

I find it Ironic that by refusing to root against the Bills, you are also rooting against the Bills in other avenues.

once again, my decisions have no bearing on how hard the players and coaches have to try and win. THEY have to play to win, I am free to hope they actually lose

when the game is on i always want them to win. when the game is over i feel good for about an hour if they win, but i feel better the months up to the draft if they lose

thats my advantage as a fan

This.

You play to lose! You better your draft position! Id gain soo much respect for the staff if they ever admitted it!!

You'd gain respect for the coaching staff if they admitted that they wanted to lose? I'm in mrags camp on this one but I can't see how you would equate respect with purposefully losing a game, is this sarcasm?

I am so tired of Chan Galley, his stupid play-calling like refusing to try 50 yard FG's, way to many screen passes, not using CJ enough, that I hope that this game is another of a long string of embarrassing losses I hope that the Bills get shut out and loose by 50 points. Whatever needs to be done to get rid of this coaching staff. This team right now is unwatchable. I have been a fan of the team since 1978, I want to win, not just against the lower teams, I to win the damn Superbowl and these clowns can't even beat the Rams and Titans. Bring back Bill Polian and get me a winning coach like Tony Dungy or Andy Reid or Bill Cowher.

You got the first part of your wish.

i want them to play hard, lose because of stubborn and idiotic playcalls, and then have an open revolt on the way back home

You get everything you wished for .Except the "Play hard" part.

I'm hoping by the time they get to B-Lo tonight their throwing each other under the bus. What a team of losers.