Any chance of the Bills making the playoffs during the life of the new

gjv001

Seriously they haven't even finished screwing up this season. Ive been a fan since the Rockpile sitting in annie oakley seats from the courier, and can not remember a more ill managed season. unless MAJOR Changes are made from Ralph down to even think PLAYOFFS are a JOKE.....

I sure hope so!! I've been a die hard Bills fan my entire life, which goes back to the AFL days. I was in high school when OJ was smashing NFL records.

But for the first time ever, this season's fiasco has planted the seed that I might need to look else where. Now before ripping me apart, hear me out. I've been away from Buffalo since 1976 when I enlisted into the Air Force. I retired from active duty in 2000 and settled down in Virginia, where I been living the past 13 years.

Everyone who knows me, knows that I am and have ALWAYS been a big Bills fan, Every year, like almost all Bills fans, I start the new season off with dreams of the Bills shocking the league and proving all the nay sayers wrong. I anticipate that this year will be the year that the draft class will have all of the early picks perform as expected, and 1 or 2 late picks will surprise the entire league. I think that all of the FA aquisitions will at least play to the ability of what brought them here, maybe even outperform. In short, every year I expect to be "The Year." And every year, at least for the entire time I have lived in Virginia, the Bills have greatly dissappointed.

So here I sit at the end of another dissappointing year, to say the least, and I find myself thinking the unimaginable. (Me thinking: "ya know, RGIII sure seems like an incredibly gifted, and exciting young QB. "He also seems to be a great guy with a very humble and down to earth attitude." "Why not just allow myself to follow another team other than just the Bills?" "Hell, I have lived less than 3 hours away from DC for the past 13 years, and don't see myself moving anytime soon." "None of my friends back home and fellow Bills fans need to ever know. I could just keep it as my very big secret!"

But than, who knows, the Bills could sign Phillip Rivers, and Dwanye Bowe this off season. They could draft Teo and a couple of other stud LBs. Chan Gailey could actually be shown the door, and the new coach could actually be a great coach, who knows how to hire great assistants. Maybe next year will REALLY be the year.

Hope so, because, RGIII sure looks good up there in DC.

I sure hope so!! I've been a die hard Bills fan my entire life, which goes back to the AFL days. I was in high school when OJ was smashing NFL records.

But for the first time ever, this season's fiasco has planted the seed that I might need to look else where. Now before ripping me apart, hear me out. I've been away from Buffalo since 1976 when I enlisted into the Air Force. I retired from active duty in 2000 and settled down in Virginia, where I been living the past 13 years.

Everyone who knows me, knows that I am and have ALWAYS been a big Bills fan, Every year, like almost all Bills fans, I start the new season off with dreams of the Bills shocking the league and proving all the nay sayers wrong. I anticipate that this year will be the year that the draft class will have all of the early picks perform as expected, and 1 or 2 late picks will surprise the entire league. I think that all of the FA aquisitions will at least play to the ability of what brought them here, maybe even outperform. In short, every year I expect to be "The Year." And every year, at least for the entire time I have lived in Virginia, the Bills have greatly dissappointed.

So here I sit at the end of another dissappointing year, to say the least, and I find myself thinking the unimaginable. (Me thinking: "ya know, RGIII sure seems like an incredibly gifted, and exciting young QB. "He also seems to be a great guy with a very humble and down to earth attitude." "Why not just allow myself to follow another team other than just the Bills?" "Hell, I have lived less than 3 hours away from DC for the past 13 years, and don't see myself moving anytime soon." "None of my friends back home and fellow Bills fans need to ever know. I could just keep it as my very big secret!"

But than, who knows, the Bills could sign Phillip Rivers, and Dwanye Bowe this off season. They could draft Teo and a couple of other stud LBs. Chan Gailey could actually be shown the door, and the new coach could actually be a great coach, who knows how to hire great assistants. Maybe next year will REALLY be the year.

As dumb as this sounds, I too live in Virginia, and have been here for 12 years myself. I've maybe watched a total of 5 Redskins games in that span, other than when they are the only game on Monday Night or something. I also have had Bills season tickets for over 15 years. I hate Daniel Snyder. However, RG3 is a great kid, and they have an exciting WR corps and a fantastic, and down to Earth RB. They are suddenly hard not to like. I actually had the Skins on the Big TV a couple of times this year, after you could tell the Bills were getting wiped off the field again. That never happened in the past. I don't like the Skins yet, but for the first time ever, I've paid attention to them. At the same time, I've had no inkling to go to any of the last three Bills home games this year, just wasting away my ticket money. I don't know what this all means, but apathy has reared it's ugly for me with the Bills in some small degree. I can't tell you how sickening it is to not have meaningful football games in the second half of the season. It's not all the way there yet, but I've had no problem turning them off this year, and watching other games that I have fantasy players in. I have three TV's in my man cave.

Again, I don't think this really means anything for me personally, but apathy is not a good thing. I'm also a Pittsburgh Pirates fan, and used to go to games every year. I've been to three in the last 11 years. You know, those Pirates that haven't had a winning record in 20 years. The Bills are their NFL counterpart.

So here I sit at the end of another dissappointing year, to say the least, and I find myself thinking the unimaginable. (Me thinking: "ya know, RGIII sure seems like an incredibly gifted, and exciting young QB. "He also seems to be a great guy with a very humble and down to earth attitude." "Why not just allow myself to follow another team other than just the Bills?" "Hell, I have lived less than 3 hours away from DC for the past 13 years, and don't see myself moving anytime soon." "None of my friends back home and fellow Bills fans need to ever know.

I could just keep it as my very big secret!"

except that you just told us :nana:

hope that last part happens too.