Bills 4.5 point dogs to the phins

CodeMonkey

Miami has something to play for. The Bills don't. Miami will win.

Jets had something to play for last night, too, where did that get em?

Buffalo loses games when they're outmatched or when the opposition gets off to a hot start offensively and then we quit. Miami has no offense. We match up very well against them.

And 8 of 9 of the CBS talking heads like the fish straight up, with 6 of 8 liking the fish giving the points.

I know 3 of the 4.5 points come from playing in Miami but man, who would have thought it would have come to this at the start of the season.

It really is mind boggling how bad this team is.Based on everyone's expectations for this year.

With "Continuity" being the new mantra from 0BD. Expect more of it next year. Plus the schedule will not be so soft like this year's.

Edited by Best Player Available

Jets had something to play for last night, too, where did that get em?

Buffalo loses games when they're outmatched or when the opposition gets off to a hot start offensively and then we quit. Miami has no offense. We match up very well against them.

What do the Jets have to do with the Bills or Dols?

The Bills struggled to score points in the first meeting in Buffalo. Miami has a good defense and will be at home.

It really is mind boggling how bad this team is.Based on everyone's expectations for this year.

With "Continuity" being the new mantra from 0BD. Expect more of it next year. Plus the schedule will not be so soft like this year's.

"Soft schedule" is very, very deceiving. We faced teams coming off Thursday Games, we traveled to San Fran and then AZ back to back, we faced HOU and NE on the road back to back with NE coming off a bye week. When we finally had a bye, HOU had theirs, too.

What do the Jets have to do with the Bills or Dols?

The Bills struggled to score points in the first meeting in Buffalo. Miami has a good defense and will be at home.

Isn't obvious?

The Bills struggled to score points, but we moved the ball easily on them. We just settled for far too many FGs and we took our foot off the pedal in the second half when it was obvious Tannehill wasn't going to hurt us.

We had to have Miami beat themselves last time. Does no one remember they had the ball TWICE with the chance for the go ahead score. If if Tannehill would have seen his open WRs, would have started the pity party earlier

I never felt threatened by them. Not even once. And if Fitzy was accurate he'd be a Pro Bowler. "If" is a big word.

I never felt threatened by them. Not even once. And if Fitzy was accurate he'd be a Pro Bowler. "If" is a big word.

So are you putting money on the Bills to win, because you seem to know it's a given??

...or just wishful thinking?

I must also believe you feel the jets game is also a guaranteed win?

I hope the fins destroy the Bills. They deserve it.

In fact, I hope Ryan Tannehill avoids a sack, stops to and actually pulls Mario's pants down about his ankles, and then throws a 50 yard TD bomb on the same play...

Edited by TheMadCap

So are you putting money on the Bills to win, because you seem to know it's a given??

...or just wishful thinking?

I must also believe you feel the jets game is also a guaranteed win?

Yeah, I'm betting the Bills. Even if we lose we should keep it under the spread.

NY Jets game I'm not too sure of. If we're favored by 3 or more, I'd have to think it over.