The one, the only, Tebow thread

truth on hold

Look at last year in Denver, Tebow wins 6 straight and is being threatened of losing his job after 3 losses.....as if the Broncos were supposed to be good and he was holding them back. They were 4-14 previous to him becoming QB. Talk all you want about the Denver D and/or special teams, those same guys were 1-4 to start the season and abysmal the season before.

How are those same guys doing this year with a real QB?

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a big Tebow fan but good for him. I'd have told Ryan and the rest of those !@#$ing idiots where to stick their 'wildcat' package too. The Jets screwed this kid for no reason other than to grab a few back pages in the NYC tabloids.

I would have waived Tebow instead of deactivating him....He's lucky to be in the NFL as a QB.

I'm not a big Tebow fan but good for him. I'd have told Ryan and the rest of those !@#$ing idiots where to stick their 'wildcat' package too. The Jets screwed this kid for no reason other than to grab a few back pages in the NYC tabloids.

Apparently he did. Word out of ny when Ryan told tebow mcelroy was starting , tevow said take me out of your stupid ass wildcat substitution too. Good for him, they mislead and treated him like crap all year. Enough is enough

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Apparently he did. Word out of ny when Ryan told tebow mcelroy was starting , tevow said take me out of your stupid ass wildcat substitution too. Good for him, they mislead and treated him like crap all year. Enough is enough

Merrill Hoge called him a cry baby... at that moment, I lost all respect for Hoge. He hates Tebow and cannot be objective at all. ESPN has really gone downhill tremendously.

Merrill Hoge called him a cry baby... at that moment, I lost all respect for Hoge. He hates Tebow and cannot be objective at all. ESPN has really gone downhill tremendously.

Hmmm. So there's not a case to be made that Tebow "took his ball and went home?"

Isn't he supposed to be the ultimate team guy?

I understand Tebow's frustration but there's no question in my mind that he leaves himself open to criticism here.

I agree with Hoge FWIW. This is almost insubordination. Why should he get a free pass?