London Fletcher's family assaulted

mrags

Im suprised stadiums dont have boxes for visiting teams families Maybe they do, and there are only a limited # of seats, but I think it would be a no brainer for the NFL

visiting families definitely sit in the crowds. ive been around several before. they tend to stand out with their obscure jerseys. when coy wire played for atlanta it was VERY easy to guess who knew him in my section, for example

Im suprised stadiums dont have boxes for visiting teams families Maybe they do, and there are only a limited # of seats, but I think it would be a no brainer for the NFL

I forget what team it is, but there is a punter in the NFL who is from the Rochester area. I was wondering why does this whole row of seats in front of us have this obscure guys name. Then they told me they were the family of said punter.........The Bills being the Bills, the poor guy never punted once the whole game!

visiting families definitely sit in the crowds. ive been around several before. they tend to stand out with their obscure jerseys. when coy wire played for atlanta it was VERY easy to guess who knew him in my section, for example

I started typing my reply, got a phone call, and then finished and you basically said the same thing!

I forget what team it is, but there is a punter in the NFL who is from the Rochester area. I was wondering why does this whole row of seats in front of us have this obscure guys name. Then they told me they were the family of said punter.........The Bills being the Bills, the poor guy never punted once the whole game!

I started typing my reply, got a phone call, and then finished and you basically said the same thing!

yours was more amusing anyway - its always enjoyable to get to talk to them. its unfortunate that they get such a hard time from fans. anyone with an ounce of common sense would realize its a pretty cool chance to get to chat with them. i highly doubt that the fletchers were some sort of crazy redskins fans and would be in a browns jersey just as quick if their loved one was signed there.

Edited by NoSaint

I remember going to an away game where I was harassed by a drunk Colts fan while I was waiting in line to go pee...I was 10 years old

10 years ago it was the same

15 years ago it was the same

20 years ago it was the same

The only thing that is different about games is that there is no smoking, more security, smart phones to text/video altercations and social media to post.

The truth is that there were a-holes 10, 20, 30...1,000 years ago. I can imagine that the crowds at the Circus Maximus generated more than a few arrests.

Jerks will always be jerks and alcohol will always increase their disregard for others exponentially.

I remember going to an away game where I was harassed by a drunk Colts fan while I was waiting in line to go pee...I was 10 years old

10 years ago it was the same

15 years ago it was the same

20 years ago it was the same

The only thing that is different about games is that there is no smoking, more security, smart phones to text/video altercations and social media to post.

at Gladiator competitions

The truth is that there were a-holes 10, 20, 30...1,000 years ago. I can imagine that the crowds at the Circus Maximus generated more than a few arrests.

Jerks will always be jerks and alcohol will always increase their disregard for others exponentially.

at Gladiator competitions

well done.

yours was more amusing anyway - its always enjoyable to get to talk to them. its unfortunate that they get such a hard time from fans. anyone with an ounce of common sense would realize its a pretty cool chance to get to chat with them. i highly doubt that the fletchers were some sort of crazy redskins fans and would be in a browns jersey just as quick if their loved one was signed there.

I just looked it up. His name is Adam Podlesh. He's now with the Bears. But, he was with the Jags for 4 seasons, and this must have been the game. No punts by Jax!:

http://www.footballdb.com/boxscore/2010101009