Jim Kelly for GM

Donald Duck

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Elway has shown himself to be a leader in multiple endeavors both in and beyond football. He's owned successful car dealerships and also was the chief executive of a successful Arena League team. Now he's turned around the Broncos.

http://www.milehighr...-elway-from-his

Jim Kelly has never shown such acumen neither on nor off the football field.

The parallel between Elway and Kelly cannot really be made with any serious consideration.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I heard Joe Montana is interested in a GM or HC or OC or Pro Personnel director job. He won 3 SB's, so that qualifies him, right? Onward!

actually Joe Won 4 superbowls so with that said I think he is over qualified

and Jim Kellys quitter attitude lost us 4 superbowls.. sounds like that loser is a perfect canadate for head coach. If Jim Kelly loses games as a GM, i wonder if he will blame his leg

actually hire Frank reich.. after all we would have won a superbowl with frank.. We wouldnt have gottin to 4 in a row but we woulda won one.

What makes you think Kelly has a clue? How did Marv Levy work out?

PTR

Exactly, let's stop reaching in the past to resolve current problems. No Jim Kelly, No Bill Polian. Let's get some young talent or maybe give Doug Whaley a try at GM.

Image is everything, right now nobody wants to come to Buffalo,

Jim Kelly is well respected and despite what some people may think Kelly is a very inspirational individual and has great leadership ability.

Myself personally, I think JK would be a big draw to players/ coaches and would have no problem building a good football team.

Image is everything, right now nobody wants to come to Buffalo,

Jim Kelly is well respected and despite what some people may think Kelly is a very inspirational individual and has great leadership ability.

Myself personally, I think JK would be a big draw to players/ coaches and would have no problem building a good football team.

Jim Kelly has zero experience, is a paid pimp for a dentist, owes people money to this day from failed business involving Kelly enterprises. Has done absolutely nothing in the NFL or any level of football other than as a paid spokesman for the Bills.

Based on that he's a perfect fit for this inept organization.

Jim Kelly has zero experience, is a paid pimp for a dentist, owes people money to this day from failed business involving Kelly enterprises. Has done absolutely nothing in the NFL or any level of football other than as a paid spokesman for the Bills.

Based on that he's a perfect fit for this inept organization.

so you agree with me then :flirt:

I have no idea if Kelly is capable of running an NFL team, but to say he's never shown leadership acumen on or off the football field is inaccurate.
Good point with regard to on the field. i stand corrected. His work wrt Hunter's Hope Charity is also admirable. But GM...no!!! Edited by 26CornerBlitz

John Elway has shown himself to be a leader in multiple endeavors both in and beyond football. He's owned successful car dealerships and also was the chief executive of a successful Arena League team. Now he's turned around the Broncos.

http://www.milehighr...-elway-from-his

Jim Kelly has never shown such acumen neither on nor off the football field.

The parallel between Elway and Kelly cannot really be made with any serious consideration.

You hit the nail on the head, there's a light year difference between Elway and kelly. Contrast Elway's business accomplishments and Kelly's post football failures's - his "night club", espn firing, Harabaugh punching him out, etc etc His dentist commercials are good though

If they're looking at kelly as a saviour everyones barking up the wrong tree.

He couldn't do any worse. Would he be better? Prob not.

He absolutely could do worse.

If some miracle happens and whoever buys the Bills decides to keep them in this area, they should hire #12 as a PR front man to get the fans fired up and and buy tickets etc. Nothing more than that.

Edited by CodeMonkey