SKIPPED THE GAME TO WATCH THE "HOBBIT"

bisonbrigade

I knew that this game would be as ugly as a troll. I knew that watching Russell Wilson run around and make plays on the Bills D like a little Hobbit would make me angry. Especially since I wanted the team draft him over our butter fingers WR. So instead I watched the Hobbit, which did not let me down like the Bills do. At least this will hopefully get Mr. screenpass, Galley, canned.

I knew that this game would be as ugly as a troll. I knew that watching Russell Wilson run around and make plays on the Bills D like a little Hobbit would make me angry. Especially since I wanted the team draft him over our butter fingers WR. So instead I watched the Hobbit, which did not let me down like the Bills do. At least this will hopefully get Mr. screenpass, Galley, canned.

I watched a Hobbit today,too.

I give it 4 passes down!

I will never jump ship. I have been a true fan since 1981. I am also a realist and tired of watching bad defense, screen passes all day and a predictable ass whooping. I am glad the Bills got trashed. Hopefully it will happen two more times, they fire the coaching staff and hire someone who has a clue.

Edited by bisonbrigade

I guess what I don't get is: why are you guys broadcasting what you did today instead of watching the Bills' game? If you decided to go to the movies or whatever, that is your prerogative. But by starting a thread like this, it's like you're bragging about it. And, again, maybe it's just me, but I don't think there's anything to brag about by jumping ship because you don't like a loser.

So what did you think of "The Hobbit"?

So was the movie good?

I went grocery shopping during the second half while keeping tabs on my phone. Let's just say the phone didn't stay in my hand too long.

Do you guys expect some praise for jumping ship, while the rest of us suffer through? Maybe it's just me, but I am too loyal not to watch.

Do you expect some praise for sitting there in frustration watching these real life football follies? To each their own, I prefer to keep my blood pressure low. The Bills have lost my interest for this season.

I watched the whole damn thing...like I do every week.

I go to a Bills Backers bar to watch every week, and enjoy hanging out with other Bills fans for a few hours every week...unfortunately, as every year, our group of "die-hards" dwindles each season, as the losses pile up. We usually start out about 40-50 strong...by the end of the season, we are down to the same 10 folks who (like me) never miss a game...next week will be a big test for me...literally everyone who braved the Seahawks/Bills game at the bar says they will be elsewhere next week, for the holiday....I may be the only one there, unless some Dolphins fans show up...I don't go back to Buffalo until Christmas eve!

Do you expect some praise for sitting there in frustration watching these real life football follies? To each their own, I prefer to keep my blood pressure low. The Bills have lost my interest for this season.

I don't think he is expecting praise... just wondering why everyone who doesn't care any more feels the need to start a thread about how they don't watch any more, cuz the HC, QB, GM, or whatever, sucks...there are about 300 of those threads right now.

Edited by Buftex