Sunday's game plan...

Dragonborn10

I know we are all excited to see the Spiller version of three yards and a cloud of ground up rubber, but maybe that isn't the best way to win this week. Seattle is good against the run although less so over the last 5-6 games. I don't follow close enough to know if they were better in the beginning of the year or if they played poor running teams. BUT three of their top four DB's are hurt/suspended.

Maybe this is the week where passing out of running formations instead of the spread, bootlegs, and a couple max protect two man patterns is the way to go. No elements to deal with. This could be a good time to split Spiller out and send him deep against a DB. Graham could light it up as well.

I know Fitz can't hit the deep ball. Just saying running against eight or nine man fronts to stop Spiller may not be wise...

It'll be 38 attempts by Fitz for about 22-25 completions. 1 interception and 2 TDs and 290 yards. Normally that would be fine but the int will come at the end of the game and not a single long ball will be completed.

Oh, CJ will get the ball 12 times and Choice will get the ball 14 times.

Oh ya, and we will lose.

My concern now is Chan will feel forced to overplay Spiller, risking him getting hurt in a meaningless game just to say "I told you so" when we still lose.

that could happen too. Probably more likely that Choice gets more touches than CJ though.

Spiller will get his yards, I am saying another 100plus game. Fitz will have a good game.......but so will Lynch. Close game to call, Bills would win 4 of 10 if they played 10. Still not consistent enough. Of course, a couple of big plays could turn it around. McKelvin could do it, Graham could do it, Spiller could do it. Who Knows, thats why they play the games.

It'll be 38 attempts by Fitz for about 22-25 completions. 1 interception and 2 TDs and 290 yards. Normally that would be fine but the int will come at the end of the game and not a single long ball will be completed.

Oh ya, and we will lose.

and the pick will be trying to drive 90 yards in 35 seconds with no timeouts - get a clue

Marshawn will tear into that Buffalo Bills 28th ranked run defense and the Bills will lose the lead...we all know what happens next...

If there is any doubt

Oh ya, and we will lose.

yep,as usual :bag:

I know we are all excited to see the Spiller version of three yards and a cloud of ground up rubber, but maybe that isn't the best way to win this week. Seattle is good against the run although less so over the last 5-6 games. I don't follow close enough to know if they were better in the beginning of the year or if they played poor running teams. BUT three of their top four DB's are hurt/suspended.

Maybe this is the week where passing out of running formations instead of the spread, bootlegs, and a couple max protect two man patterns is the way to go. No elements to deal with. This could be a good time to split Spiller out and send him deep against a DB. Graham could light it up as well.

I know Fitz can't hit the deep ball. Just saying running against eight or nine man fronts to stop Spiller may not be wise...

Our only hope is if the Sea-hags stay out too late partying. Maybe those smokin' hot Canadian chicks will do us a favor and drain that D-line's energy for tomorrows's game.. Other than that, there's little chance that Caroll get's outcoached by "Chains" Gailey.

Who knows? -If we end up getting embarassed tomorrow, maybe Budddy will decide to make a change.

Oh ya, and we will lose.

My concern now is Chan will feel forced to overplay Spiller, risking him getting hurt in a meaningless game just to say "I told you so" when we still lose.

I think this is exactly what will happen. Chan has become an a** hole, and will try to run Spiller against one of the best D's in the NFL to say , "see, he can't handle 20+ carries." Lets hope this backfires .