Explain your avatar

major

That's awesome kinda.... I hope they don't even try to find the person responsible for killing him. Situations like this suck and I'm sorry for your loss.

I am pretty sure he killed himself. I think Esme's father would have liked to have a moment with him...hard to believe it has been almost a year. :cry:

Edited by Buftex

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Explain why you have the one you have.

What's the magic word?

My dog She billieves more than me nowadays

Your dog is Dirk Nowitzki?

My unabiding respect and admiration for the Greatest Generation.

An octopus?

Well back in 1976 my sophmore year of High school I thought it was great that the Bills drafted Ken Jones a guy with the same name as me. I was playing high school ball at the time. So becasue of that I sort followed his career. Than the second year ,my junior year, they moved him too Offense Tackle the same postion I played. Than in his third year, my senior year,they changed his number to 72 and that was my number since grade school. So it just sort had to be. So that is why I have a picture of him as my avatar.

Have you ever met Ken Jones?

My friend Esmie was murdered on January 1st of this year...she was one of the brightest lights I have ever known. Great person. She was actively involved as a volunteer for the "Girls Rock" camps that take place all over the US during the summer. She was also a special ed teacher, and by all accounts, loved by her students...such a wastefull shame. This logo was created by some of the people from Girls Rock, to commemorate her spirit.

Good man Buftex.

RIP Esmie.

<<-- I like Turtles.

Didn't someone use a still shot of the kid who said that on a YouTube video? John Cocktosten maybe?

And..no...I don't regularly ride horses!

Then you admit you ride horses!

Mine is the classic Plimsoll Line. It is there to make sure everybody stays on an even keel and kept from overloading. For the record, we are loading in the W and WNA (winter and winter north atlantic) this time of the season... Please keep the BS down! We don't want to lose a load... :-P ;-)

So you're a merchant mariner or a longshoreman?

I'm a shadow of my former self.

GO BILLS!!!

You mean you're less of the person that you used…

never mind.

I remember reading someone who wrote "someday archeologists and anthropologist will dig up our civilization and think that Ronald McDonald was our God."

I believe the person who wrote that was a Playboy Playmate of the Month.

so.... She's incredibly smart AND hot?

Unless the editors at Playboy "helped" her write her bio.

I suppose that's possible too. She was definitely hot though.

so.... Your saying when you tell her to do something, she does it and doesn't question it?

Sounds like its getting better and better.