The "Fire Chan Gailey Now!" petition.

RogerNapalm

Chan will get another year, and, I guess I can support that decision. He is light years better than Jauron. You all need to think back....to that worse time.

Is he really? His record after 3 years very clearly says otherwise.

And Gailey has far more talent to work with than Jauron ever did.

Currently, Gailey is looking up longingly at Jaurons 7-9 seasons.

Edited by CodeMonkey

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to think that if they were willing to spend $100 Million on a star defensive end, maybe they will be willing to throw some cash at an actually viable HC candidate this year.

They tried that last time but none of the top dogs would come here.

Is he really? His record after 3 years very clearly says otherwise.

And Gailey has far more talent to work with than Jauron ever did.

Currently, Gailey is looking up longingly at Jaurons 7-9 seasons.

I always thought Jauron and his staff did great considering the talent the bills had during his tenure. When you consider the injuries the bills had, what he accomplished is even more impressive. Of course bills fans blamed him for drafting too many DBs. So here is a story for you. In Marv's first year as GM Jauron asked him to draft Kyle Williams in the 4th round. Marv said no, as he liked Ko Simpson too much. In the 5th round Kyle Williams was still there, so Marv agreed to take him. Jauron always drafting DBs was BS just like when we killed Wade Phillips for not wearing a head set.

Edited by auburnbillsbacker

Chan is the worst. Any coach can make better decision than him. This past game was not the first time he sent the field goal unit on the field then called a time out because he didn't know how long the kick would be. There are way better options - send a 12th man on the field and take the penalty, kick it who cares your on the 35, or go for it on 4th....

Look at the Raven's, the fired the OC mid season because he screwed up one to many times.....But not the Bills a change would be a bad decision. GIVE ME A BREAK.

I want someone that plays to win not plays to not lose. For once I don't want to be the laughing stock of the NFL.

Here's my take. Fire Chan-yes. He has proved in multiple games that he cannot coach a team to win when he's too busy trying not to lose. He is as aggressive as a Golden Lab. This team needs a firey, Harbaugh type or a balls-to-the-walls guy like (gulp) Pete Carroll

I can remember no fewer than 3 eras in Bills history clearly worse than this one however I'd prefer not to talk about it.

You must not be a long time Bills fan.

My comment was a response refering to a suggestion that our current administration is somehow much better than the Jauron years. But you probably read that prior to quoting me.

You must be a long time Bills fan.

Edited by RogerNapalm

The way Mario and Kyle were sniping at each other on the sidelines suggests to me that the team is totally gone. This may come down to a decision to fire the coach in order to actually sell out some games next year. I think we could be in for serious blackouts with Chan back in the drivers seat again. This will be a fiscal rather than a football decision. If eating Chan's contract is less than the income lost from the number of people choosing not buy seasons then Chan is gone. If fans are willing to give these Bills another chance with Tom Cable (or another suitably cheap and desperate HC) it will happen.

Edited by Marshawn's 20 bucks