The "Fire Chan Gailey Now!" petition.

RogerNapalm

By that logic, no bad team should ever be able to get good. And yet it happens every year. Good teams have continuity because when something is going well, you try not to change it. Thus, continuity and winning go hand in hand. But it's the winning that causes the continuity, not the other way around. Do you really think that if we'd kept Dick Jauron for the past 3+ years that we'd have made the playoffs at any point?

Chan Gailey is not a competent coach, is not young or inexperienced, and has shown very little tendency to correct his mistakes. No amount of continuity will transform him into a good coach.

Yep, the "very little tendency to correct his mistakes" part has now convinced me that we need to move to (gasp) another round of coaches. Cam Cameron will at least run the damn ball. Can't believe it's come to this, but its housecleaning time again. And Wanny did not have them ready for the read option stuff Wilson was doing until the game was lost. I live in the D.C. area and I am getting behind RGIII anyways... what a talent and what a person that kid appears to be at this point. Screw the Bills.. I am dropping the Ticket as well. Not going to watch this crap anymore.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. Teams regularly turn things around in less than three years when they have the right leadership. Unfortunately, the problems with this organization start further up the totem pole. Nevertheless, a better HC would have gotten better results out of the existing talent on the team. After 13 years of this pathetic excuse of an organization, I would be happy with a winning season.

Exactly. Who got the first pick in the past draft? The Colts did because they were the worst team in the NFL. What did they do, they got a quarterback and a new head coach, both things that the Bills desperately need. They also got rid of a bunch of talent that was reaching the end of usefulness. Where are they now? Double digit wins and headed for the playoffs. In today's NFL there is no guarantee that it takes 3 or more years to turn a franchise around, the franchise just hast to "really" want to turn it around.