GET THE 3 POINTS!!!!!

billsfan_34

OK folks I was at the game and the weather wasn't that bad. When we had a chance to kick a 52 yarder Chan decides to punt. At that point I knew it would come back to bite us in the ass. My son and I watched warm ups and Lindell was nailing 55 yarders with plenty of room to spare. Chan just doesn't get it. I know blah blah pin em deep....sorry when the playoffs are on the line you play to win not to lose. There was lots of other stuff in the game that was messed up to but this particular part really has me questioning our HC.

On TV, they showed Lindell visibly pissed off and swearing about not getting the opportunity. That and the clock mismanagement at the end of the 1st half were killers.

That, and the ref calling a terrible penalty on the INT returned for a TD... The Ram was clearly acting...

From what the announcers were saying it was also sunny during warm ups compared to raining late in the game. There was already a punt and an extra point mishandled.

As far as "play-offs on the line", play off have NOT been on the line in weeks. You're dreaming if you think they are.

Not saying they shouldn't have tried the field goal, but I do disagree with your arguments for kicking

It was a bad call.....but that one call didn't decide the game....every team gets bad calls.....this loss solely rest on Chan

From what the announcers were saying it was also sunny during warm ups compared to raining late in the game. There was already a punt and an extra point mishandled.

As far as "play-offs on the line", play off have NOT been on the line in weeks. You're dreaming if you think they are.

Not saying they shouldn't have tried the field goal, but I do disagree with your arguments for kicking

Were you at the game? It didn't even rain until the last 3 minutes....prior to it was a little sleet. It was ok to kick a field goal to go into the half? We were mathematically still in it. Announcers don't know ****. We had a chance at an 8 point lead. Ps.....the sun never came out once today.

On TV, they showed Lindell visibly pissed off and swearing about not getting the opportunity. That and the clock mismanagement at the end of the 1st half were killers.

Lindell is one of the most mild mannered Bills...and I've never seen him react like that.

He had every right to be angry...total BS decision by our hayseed head coach....please give this moron a one way ticket out of town.

Gailey is a sissy!!!

well, seeing as though pittsburgh and cincy both lost today, the dream (however slim it was) would have lived on another week.

If I was Lindell I would want out

He probably does. Look at the suck ass Bills teams he's played on. If he missed several FG's I could see Gailey's reasoning. trouble is Lindell has been money this year as usual! He hit a 50 in terrible conditions 7 days ago.

Look at the BS move with Moorman this year. Hard to believe these clowns Nix/Gailey can survive. But they will.

That, and the ref calling a terrible penalty on the INT returned for a TD... The Ram was clearly acting...

It's almost funny how many calls we are on the wrong side of. If it weren't for our keystone cop coaches and FitzClutch, we'd really have something to B word about. I couldn't believe Fitz missed that overload blitz on the 2nd last play. How many people have to be standing over your RT before you say "Hey, I think they're up to sompin".

This game was a perfect representation of the Bills season. It had all the reasons they lose wrapped up into one 60 minute game.

Meanwhile......Hanson from Detroit kicking 42 yarders in the snow in GB with 15 yards to spare on those kicks!

Nothing says i dont trust you kicking like calling a TO and waiving you off the field...

I would have loved to see Lindell walk over to chan and scream !

Oh and Hansons 42 years old....

Meanwhile......Hanson from Detroit kicking 42 yarders in the snow in GB with 15 yards to spare on those kicks!

Nothing says i dont trust you kicking like calling a TO and waiving you off the field...

I would have loved to see Lindell walk over to chan and scream !

Oh and Hansons 42 years old....

And nothing says stupid more than burning a time out when you're on the opponents 34 and decide to punt. You let the snap clock run out, take the 5 yard delay of game, give your punter a little more room and save your stupid TO for when you actually might need it.

That stuff bugs me more than the actual decision to punt, which Coach Martz thought was the right call there based on the way our defense was playing tough.

Chan has to go. He lost the fans and probably has lost the team. He embarrasses Spiller and Lindell. How can you not play Spiller today? Last week Freddy was running well and he had more touches than CJ, okay. This week Fred could not do squat but Chan sticks with him and lets CJ ride the pine all freaking day. What a moron, what an absolute moron. Seattle is probably wondering how they can score more than they did this week, well next week in TO they will rout this lost team.

And nothing says stupid more than burning a time out when you're on the opponents 34 and decide to punt. You let the snap clock run out, take the 5 yard delay of game, give your punter a little more room and save your stupid TO for when you actually might need it.

That stuff bugs me more than the actual decision to punt, which Coach Martz thought was the right call there based on the way our defense was playing tough.

Coach Martz is an a-hole, who cares what he thinks?

Technically dude is right , we were still mathematically alive in the play off hunt for the wildcard in the AFC , but with this lose it puts the NYJ in the last play off spot for the wild card .

Technically dude is right , we were still mathematically alive in the play off hunt for the wildcard in the AFC , but with this lose it puts the NYJ in the last play off spot for the wild card .

No, this "lose" doesn't put the Jets in the last playoff spot.