Pick one to leave - Fitz, Chan or Wanny

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at Fitz's face, he can't even groom himself? They are all one in the same, so if you replace Gailey, the replacement would dump the other two, so I say Gailey on this question.

The befuddled one is in over his head. A new coach will bring in his own staff and hopefully build this team around a better QB

Another violation of the rules (once again, have to assume if you pick a HC the QB and DC will stay the same; if you pick a new DC, Fitz and Chan stay, etc)

Your sentence is to listen to Chan Gailey's last press conference in its entirety and then write out on a sheet of paper 200 times " Fitz is our QB of the future"

My Bad I will have my paper in by Monday

WGR actually raised a good question this morning (they only gave a choice of Fitz or Chan but I felt it necessary to add Wanny)...if you could only pick one to leave next year, who would it be??

Chan? and get a new head coach

Fitz? and get a new QB

Wanny? and get a new D coordinator

I'd have to go with Chan...I could handle one more year of Fitz with a HC who will stress running the ball as opposed to our current HC/Offensive Coordinator who insists on firing blanks every Sunday. If we concentrated on the run and don't give up when we only get one yard on first down, we would command more respect from the opponent's LB's. Fitz would have to stick around for another year and Wanny might be able to develop some more original defensive schemes in the off season (or at least a new head coach would tell him to).

Thanks for saying everything exactly the way I'd want to. Makes my post easier to type.

-----^

Keep them all.

Draft a qb or two to develop, and quickly please.

Fit your f'n gaps wanny. you are starting to look like a coordinator after the last 3 games and getting the running shut down

and hire an O coordinator for Chan. He is spread too thin and it shows. I would really like a head coach and Gailey as OC, but thats tough to pull off at this point

ask me again next year. too soon to sweep em off the payroll

Fitz, no matter how bad or crazy you think Gailey's playcalling is, we would have a winning record with a QB that can attack every part of the field and be more accurate with his throws.

Every team who had a QB like that would have a winning record..

So its Gaileys fault he has schemed up plays that leave guys as open as you'll see in the NFL two or three times a game running downfield and because our QB can't make a simple throw on target we leave 14 easy points on the field?

I mean how many wide open TDs has Fitz missed this year? 8? 9? Maybe more?

Add 14 points to our totals each game and see what our win/loss record would be. I find it amazing Gailey can scheme the way he does with a QB that can't throw the ball more than 15 yards...its pretty impressive when you really think about it...

Your math suffers from its own degree of...inaccuracy. But as you know, we still would have lost to NE, NYJ and SF even if we scored 14 more points. In fact, we lost 4 out of 5 games where the Bills scored 28 or more points. Only 2 teams have given up more points than this defense.

Definitely Fitz.

The offense is limited because of him, not because of Chan. The defense has already shown signs of improving and I wouldn't be surprised if Wannestadt's unit ends up with a respectable ranking based on the slew of sub par talent coming up on the schedule. Any defense needs time to work into their new system and learn their roles. If we can get a good middle lb this year in the offseason it'll help out his scheme a lot.

How can you say that the offense is not limited by Chan? I agree with everything you said except that part, Fitz is a limiting factor but Chan's refusal to use CJ in key parts of the game is just as limiting. I've been hesitant with my critiquing of Chan and if he does pull it together I'd still be willing to forgive him but it is beyond frustrating to see the Bills have running back who has the ability to be a HoF'er and not use him.