So it's obvious this organization can't compete...

Griff28

whether it's due to an unwillingness to spend, incompetent coaches, a bad front office, etc. The ultimate question is would you rather be 6-10'ish every year or just scrap the whole damn thing and let them move to wherever. I don't see any other options. This organization is bad.

Honestly, as a season ticket holder for about 10 seasons total, I'd prefer they left. I realized this year when I went away on a backpacking trip for the SF game that I was better off and happier not having 'to waste a Sunday watching that garbage. That life is better when you get off the couch and live it... live and in person. Giving this jerkoff loser owner my money has been the dumbest thing I've done. He's not committed to this region, despite turning a $25,000 investment into an $800M fortune on the blood, sweat and mainly tears of this fanbase and the taxpayers. F that guy. He's got th perfect opportunity to energize this fanbase and commit to this region through a sale of the team now, while he can control it and he can determine who has the best interest of the region at heart. And what's he done? Ask for Sought to hold this region's taxpayers for ransom for $200M more in taxpayer financed stadium improvements, despite the hundreds of millions in profit he's made and the 100% equity he has in this team.

Pack the mving trucks, let's put that $200 to work in this region somewhere else. Stop giving this meddling, micromanaging, controlling owner (the guy who demanded Johnson start over Flutie remember) any more of your money willingly. This guy, as an owner, is an unquestioned loser. His team has a lifetime losing record and he's the ONLY one who has been here the whole time. He's kicked out GMs and coaches who have disagreed with him and who many would argue wgere the best he had. And he hired yes-men and milquetoast, retreads he could control. And his control always leads to losing. Always.

I'm eating my tickets the rest of the season. I'd like to see that stadium empty.

And I don't give one rat's arse about anyone suggestion that not buying tickets ensures they move. Really? Does buying them ensure they stay? Hardly. It's a myth.

Let's all face one simple fact: this team has a short future in Buffalo. Would you buy a stock you knew would be worthless in three years? So why spend money one another business that'll make profit from it and be gone in three years?

The idea of "rebuilding" is BS. All we need to do is make a wise and well informed coaching hire this offseason and we could be back in contention by next season. Look at Tampa and Miami, two teams who were dismal last season and already they're back to being respectable and then some.

they are a legitimate QB, a second WR, a stud LB and CB away from competing with the top (10) in the NFL.

true...IF they have a better coach than Chan. Chan would still screw it up even with those necc components..--altho I thionk #2 receiver

is not a HUGE need ...and the need is unproven due to Fitzys inability to pass

The idea of "rebuilding" is BS. All we need to do is make a wise and well informed coaching hire this offseason and we could be back in contention by next season. Look at Tampa and Miami, two teams who were dismal last season and already they're back to being respectable and then some.

miami is worse...i liked their coach last yr-----but i agree w you bout our coach

Honestly, as a season ticket holder for about 10 seasons total, I'd prefer they left. I realized this year when I went away on a backpacking trip for the SF game that I was better off and happier not having 'to waste a Sunday watching that garbage. That life is better when you get off the couch and live it... live and in person. Giving this jerkoff loser owner my money has been the dumbest thing I've done. He's not committed to this region, despite turning a $25,000 investment into an $800M fortune on the blood, sweat and mainly tears of this fanbase and the taxpayers. F that guy. He's got th perfect opportunity to energize this fanbase and commit to this region through a sale of the team now, while he can control it and he can determine who has the best interest of the region at heart. And what's he done? Ask for Sought to hold this region's taxpayers for ransom for $200M more in taxpayer financed stadium improvements, despite the hundreds of millions in profit he's made and the 100% equity he has in this team.

Pack the mving trucks, let's put that $200 to work in this region somewhere else. Stop giving this meddling, micromanaging, controlling owner (the guy who demanded Johnson start over Flutie remember) any more of your money willingly. This guy, as an owner, is an unquestioned loser. His team has a lifetime losing record and he's the ONLY one who has been here the whole time. He's kicked out GMs and coaches who have disagreed with him and who many would argue wgere the best he had. And he hired yes-men and milquetoast, retreads he could control. And his control always leads to losing. Always.

I'm eating my tickets the rest of the season. I'd like to see that stadium empty.

And I don't give one rat's arse about anyone suggestion that not buying tickets ensures they move. Really? Does buying them ensure they stay? Hardly. It's a myth.

Let's all face one simple fact: this team has a short future in Buffalo. Would you buy a stock you knew would be worthless in three years? So why spend money one another business that'll make profit from it and be gone in three years?

I really agree with a good amount of what you said. Ralph has meddled, and the result is this. He's refused to allow good football men to run the show. And, I really believe Nix is a good football minded coach. The problem, I believe, he has is this: he can't really bring in any excellent well known coaches because who would sign on to a job that might be gone in a year? Or, for that matter, coaching for an owner who might override his decisions at any moment (which is a well known fact about Ralph in the NFL). Nix's only chance at bringing in real talent at the coaching level is by bringing in youth - young coaches unknown to most but who have IT. The only problem? Nix is probably too old and out of touch to know those young men.

I explained it this way to my son this morning - the Bills lose when they should win, win when they should lose. They can't get much better until the team is sold, and when the team is sold they might be gone. It's a lose lose with the Bills. I, as many of us have, have lost the belief that this thing can turn around. I've been saying I won't watch anymore games after this year if they don't bring in a new QB. Still, they need a new DC, too. And, I happen to strongly believe they need a new HC, too. I just don't see it all coming together for them, and it will take big changes for me to begin to have any faith again.

Look, Ralph's not gonna live forever. Sooner or later, like it or not, we'll find out if the team is leaving or staying. If they leave, it'll be devastating, but the purgatory of the past 13 years will be at a merciful end.

But if they stay, under new ownership, things are almost guaranteed to improve. Ralph is probably the worst owner in the NFL - odds are good the new guy will be better.

So the choice isn't "they suck forever or they move." It's "they move or they get better here in Buffalo." It's just a matter of when the old man goes to his reward, and who steps up when he does.

We're nowhere near needing a rebuild. The pieces are there. This team is underachieving. For the past few years it's been a situation where if a couple guys pan out, we get lucky here, and no one gets hurt we should be pretty good. Problem is, a couple of them don't pan out, people get hurt, and the team falls apart. We've got talent and depth. A tweak here or there, and an infusion of confident, take no **** aggression is all this team needs.

I really believe we are close to a major announcement. I just feel it in my bones. TJax will play. Or Chan gets fired. Or Wannstedt is named head coach (yuck). Or something. Ralph can't let the status quo just squash all hope.

Maybe they would be better off tanking for draft picks, which could be done under the cover of trying new schemes and talents. I just feel that something has to and will change now that they are more or less mathematically/realistically eliminated from playoffs.

I really believe we are close to a major announcement. I just feel it in my bones. TJax will play. Or Chan gets fired. Or Wannstedt is named head coach (yuck). Or something. Ralph can't let the status quo just squash all hope.

Maybe they would be better off tanking for draft picks, which could be done under the cover of trying new schemes and talents. I just feel that something has to and will change now that they are more or less mathematically/realistically eliminated from playoffs.

Fitz will go down with Gailey as the SS Buffalo continues to take on water. No change but it would be nice.