HAPPY BIRTHDAY FITZ

CowgirlsFan

I'd Like to Buy Shitzpatrick a Gift On his Birthday, " A One Way Ticket Out of Town"

He got enough money from the Bills that he could buy himself one. :lol:

Happy Birthday though Fitz and celebrate with a good game and a "W" tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Edited by H2o

CJ Spiller made a couple of comments the other night after his great performance against the fish that stood out in my mind. Spiller said you just don't normally see other QB's in the league running down the football field to make a block for their RB like Fitz. CJ also said he loves his QB and believes Ryan Fitzpatrick can take us where we want to go as a Football team. I for one agree with Spiller, Bills starting QB is not the problem.

Happy Birthday Fitzy! Love ya man!!!

I Billieve!!!

CJ Spiller made a couple of comments the other night after his great performance against the fish that stood out in my mind. Spiller said you just don't normally see other QB's in the league running down the football field to make a block for their RB like Fitz. CJ also said he loves his QB and believes Ryan Fitzpatrick can take us where we want to go as a Football team. I for one agree with Spiller, Bills starting QB is not the problem.

Even though his arm seems to be weak and inaccurate compared to most QBs, and he makes some dumb throws late in games, I will never hate on the guy!

Happy Birthday Fitz!

Happy Birthday Fitzy! Love ya man!!!

I Billieve!!!

nicely done. :thumbsup: