Pumpin Gas

Yes I pump my own gas.

Not in New Jersey and Oregon. No self-serve for you!

I wonder if Obama would actually know how to do it? Then again, going back a number of years does Barack even know what the price of milk is or anything about these newfangled scanners at the supermarket?

And why should he, unlike old Wilt Romney, Obama will have Secret Service for the rest of his life.

You are a clown.

Thanks.

I am clowning around a bit. One isn't allowed to pump their own gas in New Jersey and Oregon.

And the part that probably rankled you is the last comment. Why should Obama be wondering about the price of milk and pumping his own fuel... He hasn't been reduced to a peon like Mitt.

You need to get a life and lighten up...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Thanks.

I am clowning around a bit. One isn't allowed to pump their own gas in New Jersey and Oregon.

And the part that probably rankled you is the last comment. Why should Obama be wondering about the price of milk and pumping his own fuel... He hasn't been reduced to a peon like Mitt.

You don't have a clue as to what I was referring to, do you?

Thanks.

A "peon"? Romney will still be far wealthier than Barry ever will be, won't have people trying to kill him anymore, and won't be regarded as the worst president ever. We should all strive to be such "peons."

And why should he, unlike old Wilt Romney, Obama will have Secret Service for the rest of his life.

Actually, during GWB's term, that perk was rescinded, with him being the last to be guaranteed Secret Service for life. All following presidents, including Mr. Obama will ostensibly lose coverage at the end of their term, unless there is/are credible threats to their life. Seriously, tho, I think we can vouchsafe that any former prez will have at least one agent assigned to them.

I'm just not sure why they ordered that rescinded, given this age of crazies.

Actually, during GWB's term, that perk was rescinded, with him being the last to be guaranteed Secret Service for life. All following presidents, including Mr. Obama will ostensibly lose coverage at the end of their term, unless there is/are credible threats to their life. Seriously, tho, I think we can vouchsafe that any former prez will have at least one agent assigned to them.

I know the Brazilian hookers are not happy about this. Oh wait the SS doesn't pay.

Your are right...

I really didn't know... I guess 3rdnlng was right... I didn't have a clue. I wasn't a big fan of GWB but I respected him! Heck, I still won't go to CITGO over the whole Chavez thing... ;)

Don't like the kitchen cabinets.

You don't like those cabinets................................just look at the present administration's cabinet..........smiley-drumroll.gif

Yeah, yeah, I know..............let it go...............lol