Irvin's man crush on CJ

beggar13

Does he usually make out with the star of the game after the post game interview? I counted three, yes, I said THREE kisses planted on CJ after the interview wrapped and CJ was headed back to the locker room. It made me laugh, and then it made me wonder. They were all kissing his arse like he was Don Corleone!

I had hoped we would get the win so CJ would get this opportunity to introduce himself to the world, and he didn't disappoint! He came off with 100% more charisma than Luck did last week!

i don't think he was alone...everyone seemed to fawn over him...i loved CJ's attitude in that post-game interview. Nice to see the fans showing so much love and CJ sending it right back. he said all the right things, he seemed enthusiastic and I think we are going to reap some serious benefits from such a 'horrible' draft selection

I never seen Irvin so fired up about a player, we all know he can't stomach the Bills, hell before they experience technical difficulties he had picked the fish, and at that point he was the only one. But he tried to break CJ hand with those hand shakes, hugged a bit to long and kissed him up. LOL I'm like is this Michael Irvin man loving a Bill. And boy Mariucci love himself some K. Williams they mention Williams name and he nearly got on his knees with praise. The world got to see some of our talent last night, out of the 20 calls I received the only knock was the coaching, which Chan was terrible at last night especially on third downs. CJ and K. Williams better watch their asses lol..

I wasn't paying a lot of attention to the pre game BS but when I did ALL of them were talking up Miami and playoffs.

I agree. I thought it was funny because I truly believe we are going to go on a bit of a hot streak and they are going to begin to further decline. If only we could have pulled out that win over the Pats* last week, we would be right in the middle of the play-off mix. As it is, we are just on the outside edge. As far as Spiller goes, he is on the brink of stepping into the National spotlight and I hope he continues to do so.

CJ is a beast. Very impressed with what he did running between the tackles and waiting for blocks to be setup. He could use some more patience, but it's getting better every game. we need Fred back because Choice was terrible last night. Esp. when he failed to catch that pass because he was anticipating the hit. Newsflash: you are going to get hit anyway, might as well make the catch and bounce up like "take it!"

EEEWWWWW!! Gross dude, keep your lips off me, its bad enough having to shake your sweaty palms. Two weeks later........ CJ is like "why do I have a rash on my neck" "Damnit, Michaels hooker kissing lips were all over me" I dont even wanna know how he celebrated his Super Bowl victories over us, FRENCHING HIS MATES during after hour coke parties

After several prime-time games in a row that ended in major disappointment this win was sweet, despite the fact it should have been a blow out. I did noticed and commented to my friends about Irvin's love for CJ during the post-game. But did anyone else get a negative vibe from Deion Sanders? Didn't record it and I am not sure of his exact words, but it seemed he was less than complimentary during the post game...