I've been gone awhile ...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole point of this forum is to make fun of people who run to mommy to fight their battles.

I'm all good with that as long as I ain't mommy.....

But when he claims city dwellers are somehow superior to those in the suburbs he's fair game.

And I'm all good with that too as long as nobody starts pretending suburbanites are better than country folk.....

I'm all good with that as long as I ain't mommy.....

If you were the kids would be resigned to a life of therapy.

Seriously, after 14 years and far worse shots fired during evil Bush administrations and tail end of Willy's, who's the pantywaist that's complaining?

If anything it reinforces the fear that we're turning into a bunch of wimps.

Seriously, after 14 years and far worse shots fired during evil Bush administrations and tail end of Willy's, who's the pantywaist that's complaining?

I agree GG.

It's a good thing therapy's free in prison then

The two squawking at me have about 50,000 combined posts. :bag:

Will I get in trouble for depositing a liberal Dem president's quote about fear in this thread?

How about you two three mooks take the bickering to another of the 20 threads where it would fit in, and leave this one to figuring out how the people who use this forum would like it moderated, if at all.

I think Darin's style is perfect for this forum. In a lot of ways it's self moderated. I've visited other boards where the squabbling and name calling dominate the forum. Here there's usually thoughtful discussions with the occasional dust up. I like it, that's why I keep coming back.

The two squawking at me have about 50,000 combined posts. :bag:

Will I get in trouble for depositing a liberal Dem president's quote about fear in this thread?

Menopause must be setting in early.

Yesterday's Democrats are nothing like the current variety of parasites.

Please provide examples of racism on this board as a result of Barack Obama being relected President.

Westside is somehow above being specific, but regardless, you are either a bigot or a racist for even asking the question. If you question him, you'll also probably be homophobic as well as a member of NAMBLA.

OK, it appears that you folks are happy policing yourselves. I will continue to ignore reports from newbies about PPP.

I will not ignore reports from 'seasoned veterens' though. I can't answer for any other mod, but I personally don't have time or inclination to clear reports from one of you squaking about PPP whether serioulsy or sarcastically. If I get those reports...that person will receive a lengthy suspension or a ban. Not a threat, I want to make sure that we're all on the same page, all cards on the table, an open book... The rest of the mods can act in the fashion that they feel is appropriate, but now you do know how I will react. Any questions please feel free to send me a PM.

Please leave this thread pinned for the next month so everyone has an opportunity to read it.