Fitzpatrick on Spikes: 'I think he's a punk at times'

Lofton80

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Credit for what - another loss?

for going into their house and putting 30 plus on them. Embarrassing for any defense to give up that many points and yards at home.

I'm proud of the offense for taking it to them and think they deserve credit for a great battle. I had fun watching the game.

Sorry but a meaningless token gesture doesn't deserve too much credit in my book. You didn't really think him saying FU man was going to result in a physical confrontation, did you? Saying FU probably happens a hundred times during the course of a game, so getting overly excited and "giving credit" about a player "sticking up for himself" is a little silly, imho. It certainly didn't propel him to the winning TD drive. :doh:

Sorry but a meaningless token gesture doesn't deserve too much credit in my book. You didn't really think him saying FU man was going to result in a physical confrontation, did you? Saying FU probably happens a hundred times during the course of a game, so getting overly excited and "giving credit" about a player "sticking up for himself" is a little silly, imho. It certainly didn't propel him to the winning TD drive. :doh:

^exactly

I wish I could run in to that bum somewhere. What a. Douche

Really?

I mean i have no idea how big or strong you are, but he is a professional athelete. He plays at 6'2 255#'s. Not saying you could not whip his butt, but he is going to leave a mark or two on you.

And yes i think he is a thug piece of crap. Just like a lot of guys NE has had on D. Rodney Harrison was another cheap shot loud talker. He is the only thing about Sunday Night football i can not stand.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

Embarrassing for any defense to give up that many points and yards at home.

Hmmm, where do we take this.....perhaps we can redeem some of that "credit" we're giving Fitz for saying FU on a football field yet failing to deliver on the game deciding drive and transfer it over to the D, who seem to be doing what you call embarrassiing on a regular basis.

Really?

I mean i have no idea how big or strong you are, but he is a professional athelete. He plays at 6'2 255#'s. Not saying you could not whip his butt, but he is going to leave a mark or two on you.

And yes i think he is a thug piece of crap. Just like a lot of guys NE has had on D. Rodney Harrison was another cheap shot loud talker. He is the only thing about Sunday Night football i can not stand.

Everyone on the internet tubes is a tough guy. You didn't know that?

Your posts in this thread are repetitive enough. No need to copy them.

Helmet shouldn't come off like that if it was properly attached, Spikes didn't lead with his helmet, contact was incidental. It looks like the helmet only came off when he impacts the ground, I don't think it's a dirty hit but that gets called in todays NFL. The hit on Jackson was the furthest thing from dirty, Jackson put his head down to try for extra yards and got stonewalled, looked like we had that fumble recovery too. As for the alleged taunting, I think his arm might have been bothering him so he was checking it out, if that was flexing that's pretty weak.

I give the Bill's credit for the effort they put forth in New England, yet penalties, turn-overs and their choke in the final seconds still puts a LOSS in the standings column. It did however appear that the Bill's were a more fired up team after the Spike hit on Fitz. Maybe they need a hit like that more often, as long as it gets them fired up and playing with more determination and intensity. Below is a pic of the Spikes hit on Fitz

davis_nebuf2_spts.r.jpg

Below is a short clip where Brandon Spikes flexes after injuring Fred Jackson

Edited by FanofFredJackson