Refs shame on them

The Pats don`t need any help,but boy do they get it from the zebras. They hold constantly Mario gets his jersey almost ripped off on their last drive. This is done right in front of the backfield judge,,,,,,,,nothing. Wilsons bogus pass interference call. Wood hold. Cordy hold. Too many to remember. What`s up with that old head linesman doing all there home games. Getting old trying to beat both Brady and the refs.

The Pats don`t need any help,but boy do they get it from the zebras. They hold constantly Mario gets his jersey almost ripped off on their last drive. This is done right in front of the backfield judge,,,,,,,,nothing. Wilsons bogus pass interference call. Wood hold. Cordy hold. Too many to remember. What`s up with that old head linesman doing all there home games. Getting old trying to beat both Brady and the refs.

Sounds like excuses at first glance, but it's true. Soooo painfully true.

Frustrated with penalties as well. Really more annoyed that their were seemingly many more "questionable" flags that were thrown in our direction but don't seem to remember a single one of the questionable nature against the pats. Not saying that we lost due to the calls but their were a few calls that went against us that had some large ramifications. Was nice to hear Fouts even comment on several of the bad calls which made me feel not as much a homer and wanting a call. Either way it was a tremendously roller coaster game of emotions that ended unfortunatly like many have for us fans recently!!! I appreciate the players efforts and continuous in not backing down! Someday it will turn around it just has too!!

the best one was when the zebra tried to tackle Donald Jones in the endzone as he was catching the TD pass....(i HATE when people blame refs and complain about missed calls and bad calls....with that said, today's officiating was TERRRRRRIBLEEEEEEEEE and truly made me think the refs wanted the Pats to win)

Mike Florio noticed this on his site at least--something like "several questionable calls in the Pats* direction". I'm glad to see we're not the only ones seeing this. Today's refs really should be investigated. I mean, when you have so many atrocious calls all in the same direction it really gives one pause about the integrity of the game....

The PI call on Gilmore late in the first half in the end zone was probably one of the worst calls I have ever seen in all my years of watching football. And yes I am speaking objectively when I say that. First of all, anyone who could have looked at that pass and considered it even remotely catchable should not be an NFL referee. Secondly, it was clear as day Lloyd flopped like a little wimp. That play alone should cost some officials their jobs. And no, that is not an exaggeration. All that said, we did make our mistakes and aside from a couple of nice stops our defense was run over yet again.

Edited by Talley56

Mike Florio noticed this on his site at least--something like "several questionable calls in the Pats* direction". I'm glad to see we're not the only ones seeing this. Today's refs really should be investigated. I mean, when you have so many atrocious calls all in the same direction it really gives one pause about the integrity of the game....

Politics even in the NFL what a shame. The Pats never hold ,yeah we saw quite a few today by them.

I absolutely hate having to say this after each and every Pats game but... If it wasnt for the refs, we probably would have won.

They BS holding calls on Glenn and Wood. The PI call against Byrd when the ball wasnt in the air and the play went the other way. BOTH pass interference calls in the end zone with BOTH UNCATCHABLE balls.

It was at least 14 points handed to the Pats.

There is really no point in watching or caring about the NFL anymore.

So sick of this argument...We're our own worse enemy with that. Can we please drop the whoa it's me attitude.

It's all about image and marketing. Look at Dallas and Jerry Jones. Average team with more prime time games than anyone. Why? Because it sells the NFL which in turn makes lots of money for lots of people.