I'm a Fan...but probably won't watch tomorrow

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched every snap of every game, and will continue to at least then my opinions have some truths to them

Just some truth (no "s")? Not the whole truth(s)?

Football "truth" just like "stats" are subjective. Pick what best compliments a (your) point of view.

I'm thinking of getting my license and beginning riding. My buddy recommends a Yamaha vstar 650. Thoughts??

Yes that is a good starter bike to learn on and feel comfortable on the road. After a few years you might start thinking of a bigger bike. Which is fine, bikes don't lose value all that much. I sold my wife's first bike for $100 less than I paid for it.

Yes that is a good starter bike to learn on and feel comfortable on the road. After a few years you might start thinking of a bigger bike. Which is fine, bikes don't lose value all that much. I sold my wife's first bike for $100 less than I paid for it.

I appreciate the input. I'm going to buy used, anticipating - as you said - wanting to get a bigger bike in a couple/few years. They're for sale around my area for an average of about $4K with well under 10K miles. I'm psyched.

Odd, the team has sucked for 13 years straight yet you watched every snap 5 to 10 years ago and not now?

Maybe you enjoyed dick ball better than Gailey ball?

Im young and I didn't follow the bills too closely in grade school.

I appreciate the input. I'm going to buy used, anticipating - as you said - wanting to get a bigger bike in a couple/few years. They're for sale around my area for an average of about $4K with well under 10K miles. I'm psyched.

I dont know what state you are in, but in NY they have some classes you can take to get your license. Its two days of riding a 250 in a parking lot and at the end they give you a rode test. Almost everyone gets their license.

Bikes are awesome, you wont regret getting one.

I'm thinking of getting my license and beginning riding. My buddy recommends a Yamaha vstar 650. Thoughts??

Buy American :-)

Im young and I didn't follow the bills too closely in grade school.

I dont know what state you are in, but in NY they have some classes you can take to get your license. Its two days of riding a 250 in a parking lot and at the end they give you a rode test. Almost everyone gets their license.

Bikes are awesome, you wont regret getting one.

Buy American :-)

Yep. In NY. And they do have the classes that basically remove the need for a road test. I appreciate the advice, thanks. I'll buy American when I'm ready for a Harley :-)

First of all, I'm the father of a lifetime, so lets get that straight right out of the gate. Secondly, I only take about five minutes in the sack, so we are able to fit that in whenever we please. Third, I don't mean to come across as holier than thou, and for that I apologize.

When multiple people say that unless one puts the rest of his life on hold between 1-4 on a Sunday that the bills are playing at 1, then they can't be "a real fan."

That's just ridiculous to me and I went a little too far in trying to make my point.

Mea culpa.

All good !

and just for he record, and I have stated this 1000 times...can't remember last time I watched a 1 pm game live if I was not in the stadium. This year my son has had lacrosse games Every Sunday, we have done a ton of mountain biking, and the wether has been great on Sunday...I ain't sitting inside to watch a game at 1 pm.

But put that DVR on around 5, watch the game , eat bout 7 30... Man that's heaven.

The Bandwagon re-enty door is closed. Once you jump ship you are out for the season.

Isn't there a secret password or something to gain re-entry?? I tried to get the game on the radio but we get no live coverage here in Albany. I actually got the shakes at 1pm and had to quit painting my office because my hands were trembling. I reverted to wiring outlets (which is even worse when you have other things on your mind).

Please, please reconsider my "taking a week off"....I'm still a fan...I swear it.

Isn't there a secret password or something to gain re-entry?? I tried to get the game on the radio but we get no live coverage here in Albany. I actually got the shakes at 1pm and had to quit painting my office because my hands were trembling. I reverted to wiring outlets (which is even worse when you have other things on your mind).

Please, please reconsider my "taking a week off"....I'm still a fan...I swear it.

What is so hard about typing WGR 550 Buffalo into your computer?

What is so hard about typing WGR 550 Buffalo into your computer?

It doesn't allow live streaming of a game on my cell phone app...I tried every tactic known to man and they now require you to listen to live radio rather than a stream...believe me...I was po'd at the time.

Does that include players and coaches?

Hell yes!. I never like to see a player cash it in.

Are you taking a week off because the Bills sucked so bad you were disgusted or you can't see or hear the game?

A Thursday Night game - some local sports radio has to air it. Also what cable providers don't carry NFLN now?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

It doesn't allow live streaming of a game on my cell phone app...I tried every tactic known to man and they now require you to listen to live radio rather than a stream...believe me...I was po'd at the time.

Google says try Q103. They claim to cover the Bills. http://q103albany.com/buffalo-bills/

Q103 is the Capital Region’s radio home for the Buffalo Bills!

Hear all the games play by play.

I have the Tune In Radio App, have GR as one of my favorites and listen to the games every Sunday with no problem.

Google says try Q103. They claim to cover the Bills. http://q103albany.com/buffalo-bills/

Q103 is the Capital Region’s radio home for the Buffalo Bills!

Hear all the games play by play.

I didn't find that one on the radio. Good to know. Thanks.

I have the Tune In Radio App, have GR as one of my favorites and listen to the games every Sunday with no problem.

I Have that App as well...didn't think of using it. I was on the WGR app and it kicked off at kickoff. I'll remember to use the TuneIn app next time. Thanks bro.

I didn't find that one on the radio. Good to know. Thanks.

I Have that App as well...didn't think of using it. I was on the WGR app and it kicked off at kickoff. I'll remember to use the TuneIn app next time. Thanks bro.

I had no idea about Q103. 1230 AM I knew about, but that's more glens falls area. I lost it on my way to Albany a few weeks ago. Thanks for the tip!