Biggest winner on election night

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats incredible. ive never seen the correlation between intelligence and political affiliation as clearly and dramatically portrayed as that right there

i mean i always suspected. cmon, how couldnt you? maddow lists quite the collection of stupid delusions in that vid you posted. its been a circus tent party over there for a decade, with the last few years being the worst ive ever seen in my life

and for those ready to jump on me, i voted for a republican this election, the only good one that ran, jon huntsman. but its just a fact that the gop is fubared, but i really dont have to make that point anymore

thats incredible. ive never seen the correlation between intelligence and political affiliation as clearly and dramatically portrayed as that right there

i mean i always suspected. cmon, how couldnt you? maddow lists quite the collection of stupid delusions in that vid you posted. its been a circus tent party over there for a decade, with the last few years being the worst ive ever seen in my life

and for those ready to jump on me, i voted for a republican this election, the only good one that ran, jon huntsman. but its just a fact that the gop is fubared, but i really dont have to make that point anymore

Good post meathead. We need both parties to get the sand out of there vaginas and work together to make this great country even better.

MENSA, who's single qualification for membership is an IQ in the top 2% of the population, reports a membership that is "overwhelmingly libertarian". Edited by TakeYouToTasker

MENSA, who's single qualification for membership is an IQ in the top 2% of the population, reports a membership that is "overwhelmingly libertarian".

I'm going to use your own argument in another post against you here. I vote by "thinking" not "feeling". If I voted my heart, I'd vote Libertarian. In fact I did in 1984 when I lived in CA and the election for RR was a lock. I absolutely loved RR, but wanted my Libertarian feelings to count. I voted for Mitt last Tuesday because I vote by "thinking" rather than "feeling". If I'd have wanted to vote my feelings I'd have voted for Johnson.

I'm going to use your own argument in another post against you here. I vote by "thinking" not "feeling". If I voted my heart, I'd vote Libertarian. In fact I did in 1984 when I lived in CA and the election for RR was a lock. I absolutely loved RR, but wanted my Libertarian feelings to count. I voted for Mitt last Tuesday because I vote by "thinking" rather than "feeling". If I'd have wanted to vote my feelings I'd have voted for Johnson.

That's because we have different strategies. You're trying to win tomorrow; but I believe tomorrow is already completely lost. I'm playing to win the long game.

For a more complete explaination, read the "Gary Johnson and Ron Paul supporters" thread.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

That's because we have different strategies. You're trying to win tomorrow; but I believe tomorrow is already completely lost. I'm playing to win the long game.

For a more complete explaination, read the "Gary Johnson and Ron Paul supporters" thread.

OK, I guess I'm selfish, or at least a Robert Ringer disciple. I would have had a better chance of crossing everything off my "bucket list" if Mitt was elected. Four more years of Obama might mean another 12 years of our economy being in the wilderness. Tick, tock.

OK, I guess I'm selfish, or at least a Robert Ringer disciple. I would have had a better chance of crossing everything off my "bucket list" if Mitt was elected. Four more years of Obama might mean another 12 years of our economy being in the wilderness. Tick, tock.

You strike me as the sort who'll cross everything off regardless.

i agree. it's stunning to see it in black and white (or blue and red). i did a quick survey of the counties that went blue and red in virginia and i'm quite certain there's more than a passing correlation there. might take a look at ny state. bet it will hold up there too. i've mentioned this before, but if you want more evidence look at the viewer demographics on pbs versus fox.

thought maddow distilled the nonsense we've been witnessing as well as anyone i've ever seen.

Edited by birdog1960

Hardly. You strike me as the sort who doesn't take kindly to setbacks, and doesn't let the world dictate terms. You'll likely accomplish all the things you set out to accomplish.

You haven't seen my bucket list. (Thanks for the compliment though)