This team needs to show some balls and hit Brady after the whistle

ACor58

I vote that you read the posts - no one said anything about intentionally injuring him. Just put some damn pads on him - if that means the hit is a little later, it's a little late. This team has been a doormat to the Patriots and will probably get beat agian (and again, and again) - but at least put some fear into the guy.

The only one that deserves to get a cheap shot / injured is that piece of s**t Spikes - who intentionally went after Chandler's head. So there, now you can vote to shut the thread down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kr24G8jQpM&feature=related

Awesome. The funniest part is I used to root for Daniel and now I root for the cobra kai. And I'd love to see the Bills go after SPikes. But they won't and that's almost as frustrating as losing. Show balls (not literally because that would be a fine).

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since they can't get close enough to even sniff his jersey during a live play.

He has beaten the Bills time and time again and no one on this team has the balls to step up and make him pay. I am not one to advocate playing dirty, but enough is enough. Why don't the players have the same frustration that we feel as fans? How come it hasb't boiled over into punching him in his stupid mouth? It's time that they do something about it. I don't care if it's a late hit, an early hit - I don't care if its when he is walking out of the tunnel. Tom Brady needs to pay.

He has been s**tting all over the city and it's people for over a decade and someone needs to do something about it!

That isn't how the game is played. This post is disgraceful :sick:

It's common knowledge that Brady doesn't like pressure, and a fierce pass rush is the way to beat him. That's why the Giants beat him in the Super Bowl, and why Nix did his best to upgrade our pass rush this year.

But it's also common knowledge that the league protects Brady even more than most QBs, and hitting him after the whistle will draw penalties that hurt our team.

So what to do? Think outside the box, people.

It's only a penalty if we knock the snot out of Brady AFTER the whistle. So if we mess with the whistles so they won't make a noise, how are they gonna flag us?

If we can put a man on the moon, somebody can make a hi-tech whistle that looks authentic but has a wireless V-chip or something that lets Gailey control when it makes a sound. We temporarily disable the whistle at the snap, pound the snot out of Brady and get away with it. If we're smart, and do it intermiteontably (sp?), nobody will catch on.

If we're gonna hit him late, let's be smart about it.

I'm ICanSleepWhenI'mDead, and my middle brother Darryl approved this message.

It's common knowledge that Brady doesn't like pressure, and a fierce pass rush is the way to beat him. That's why the Giants beat him in the Super Bowl, and why Nix did his best to upgrade our pass rush this year.

But it's also common knowledge that the league protects Brady even more than most QBs, and hitting him after the whistle will draw penalties that hurt our team.

So what to do? Think outside the box, people.

It's only a penalty if we knock the snot out of Brady AFTER the whistle. So if we mess with the whistles so they won't make a noise, how are they gonna flag us?

If we can put a man on the moon, somebody can make a hi-tech whistle that looks authentic but has a wireless V-chip or something that lets Gailey control when it makes a sound. We temporarily disable the whistle at the snap, pound the snot out of Brady and get away with it. If we're smart, and do it intermiteontably (sp?), nobody will catch on.

If we're gonna hit him late, let's be smart about it.

I'm ICanSleepWhenI'mDead, and my middle brother Darryl approved this message.

Many of the posters that have contributed to this thread will say that you are a jerk, probably whine and cry and say things like "Whaaa - that's not how the game is played - whaaaa."

I will say this...I like your style and your attitude. If the Bills had someone like you working for them the rest of the league would stop calling them pussies.

Why can't we just run him over with our car in the parking lot ? :flirt:

Or drug the gatorade supply in their locker room before the game with qualudes and replace the oxygen tanks on the sideline with nitrous oxide! That would give the Bills a good chance of winning the game.

So you are admitting it was a cheap shot?

Enjoy Brady on IR we got guys who read this thread "Merriman, Moats" who have nothing to lose.

Really? probably why your D been so bad this year, they are readin message boards instead of preparing for a game. As for that hit I didnt see it I just know Spikes got fined for it, so I am admitting nothing.. since I didnt SEE it.

and you are a TROLL for thinking your TEAM needs to do cheap shots and hurt their fellow players to win...

He has beaten the Bills time and time again and no one on this team has the balls to step up and make him pay. I am not one to advocate playing dirty, but enough is enough. Why don't the players have the same frustration that we feel as fans? How come it hasb't boiled over into punching him in his stupid mouth? It's time that they do something about it. I don't care if it's a late hit, an early hit - I don't care if its when he is walking out of the tunnel. Tom Brady needs to pay.

He has been s**tting all over the city and it's people for over a decade and someone needs to do something about it!

Classy. I can just see Vince Wolfork doing the same to Fred Jackson or CJ Spiller and end their season in retaliation.

For my money, I'd like to see the Bills beat the Patriots ... with no players getting injured from either team ... then watching Brady finding the OP and punching him in the throat. Now THAT would make for an awesome Sunday!

Edited by gugny

Mr. Wonderful,

I personally think its silly be talking about someone hurting someone else on another team. I mean fans need remember these guys could be teammates NEXT year so he be hurting his future Teammate. (Which I am sure most consider eachother collegues)

So you are admitting it was a cheap shot?

Enjoy Brady on IR we got guys who read this thread "Merriman, Moats" who have nothing to lose.

I guess Merriman and Moats have nothing better to do. Merriman, if you are reading this you should have retired the day SD let you go-or find some PEDs that go undetected. You've been a waste since you got busted for cheating.

For my money, I'd like to see the Bills beat the Patriots ... with no players getting injured from either team ... then watching Brady finding the OP and punching him in the throat. Now THAT would make for an awesome Sunday!

Iwouldnt like the Loss but can i add having a couple bills HOLDING the OP to allow Brady to hit him numerous times?

I guess Merriman and Moats have nothing better to do. Merriman, if you are reading this you should have retired the day SD let you go-or find some PEDs that go undetected. You've been a waste since you got busted for cheating.

This^. This roid freak would have been retired for 3 years now. If not for some over the hill scout who signed him hoping for a football player. Then extending him after he sat around with ralph's money on IR. Anyone who believes players in a locker room listen to the rah rah from a roid freak are delusional.

This^. This roid freak would have been retired for 3 years now. If not for some over the hill scout who signed him hoping for a football player. Then extending him after he sat around with ralph's money on IR. Anyone who believes players in a locker room listen to the rah rah from a roid freak are delusional.

As much as I want to ... I can't disagree with one word of this.

I don't want to see anyone get a real injury, but some of you guys are awfully pious. When you watch boxing or MMA do you shield your eyes from the violence? I mean ****, you wouldn't want to see someone get hurt.

Very well said.

How about this? Can a bills player push brady back down to the sit up position as brady is trying to get up. His tooshie may feel a little pressure. Are all the nerds ok with that?

Gosh.

Really? probably why your D been so bad this year, they are readin message boards instead of preparing for a game. As for that hit I didnt see it I just know Spikes got fined for it, so I am admitting nothing.. since I didnt SEE it.

and you are a TROLL for thinking your TEAM needs to do cheap shots and hurt their fellow players to win...

I'd be with a Wilfork-like forearm to Brady's unprotected right knee. If that makes me a TROLL so be it.

Edited by BiggieScooby