This team needs to show some balls and hit Brady after the whistle

ACor58

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on - like none of you want to punch Tom Brady? Liars.

Why would I want to punch him? He didn't do anything to me or my family. I get the Brady hatred, most good players who lead the life that he does (rich beautiful wife) gets their share. To me Gronkowski comes across much more as a cocky jerk who needs to tone it down a bit. I think Brady has built up the time in this league and has been a model citizen. Plenty others in the NFL that need to have their character questioned.

Come on - like none of you want to punch Tom Brady? Liars.

actually, no, no i dont.

because he plays a game better than people that play the same game and happen to be in a region im from?

dear lord. i REALLY enjoy football, but its not something im going to let turn me into.... well, turn me into someone like you.

reevaluate your priorities and how you deal with adversities. there are better ways man, i promise.

Defenders usually get a 15-yard penalty for legal hits on Brady.

If we hit him after the whistle, Roger Goodell would probably eject the entire Bills team, kill Ralph and drive one of the moving vans across the Canadian border.

SO when J.J. Watt slammed Fitz on the ground last week after he clearly released the ball everyone was ok cuz he is Defender of the year ( including the refs) ...but now, getting to Brady every Bills Poster wants to do the LEGAL WAY!

GET A LIFE HOMERS...Get to Brady, whether it be a low hit, facemask, rape...whatever.

Its proven that he kills us year after year and runs up the score and laughs about it. Sad that we dont have one player with a killer instinct that would love to take that MOFO out!

SO when J.J. Watt slammed Fitz on the ground last week after he clearly released the ball everyone was ok cuz he is Defender of the year ( including the refs) ...but now, getting to Brady every Bills Poster wants to do the LEGAL WAY!

GET A LIFE HOMERS...Get to Brady, whether it be a low hit, facemask, rape...whatever.

Its proven that he kills us year after year and runs up the score and laughs about it. Sad that we dont have one player with a killer instinct that would love to take that MOFO out!

Sorry. Its a game and the players are people just like me. I dont wish injury on players. Regardless of the outcome of a football game

Sorry. Its a game and the players are people just like me. I dont wish injury on players. Regardless of the outcome of a football game

LOL!

Whatever. When you see Brady cry like a B word to the refs when someone breathes on him and the flag comes out...doesnt that get you angry?

Again,

Get a life!

This guy is good and the only way to slow him down is to rough him up! Unfortunately we have kitty cats on our front four and that will never happen!

SomTimes the end justifies the mean. Now read what I wrote. Don't assume "SomTimes" is a word. We need to hurt Brady legally or illegal, first quarter I'd send assassins after him aka kyle or nick. Second Quarter I'd lay off. Second half try to kill him again, try to actually force Brady to remember he is playing the buffalo. So next year after they update the secondary and lb's he will be terrified.

Btw you guys sound like such girls saying trying to hurt someone is wrong, it's football, they make millions of dollars, they accepted the risk, they fight in hockey, it's about respect. Brady will respect us! LOL

LOL!

Whatever. When you see Brady cry like a B word to the refs when someone breathes on him and the flag comes out...doesnt that get you angry?

Again,

Get a life!

This guy is good and the only way to slow him down is to rough him up! Unfortunately we have kitty cats on our front four and that will never happen!

Actually it would seem like you are the one who needs to get a life. If you get so upset over an opposing player that you need to see him get hurt that must not be too much to look forward to in your life.

so what youre saying is, you want to see a 300 lbs man rape tom brady?

and we are the ones with problems?

hit him hard, hit him legal, win the game.

Edited by NoSaint