karl rove...lots of splaining to do

rove is an evil genius total dick of an alleged human being but in his defense he was THE one that called the fact that florida was not decided when the networks had already announced gore as the winner there. i hate the guy but i dont get all the fuss over his relatively mild objection to what did seem to me to be a slightly premature call in ohio. he had a point, it just didnt work out his way this time. still hate him

Luck... Even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

Anyway... Take a look a FLA... In 2000, 2.5 million voted roughly on each side. In 2012, 4.8 million or so... That is around double voters and they still have only 6 voting machines in Miami-Dade, 8 in Broward, and 12 in Palm Beach!

Progress!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess when you get 5 House Seats for a Billion dollars people raise some eyebrows.

http://www.bloomberg...e-of-money.html

The Republican strategist created the model for outside money groups that raised and spent more than $1 billion on the Nov. 6 elections -- many of which saw almost no return for their money.

Rove, through his two political outfits, American Crossroads and Crossroads Grassroots Policy Strategies, backed unsuccessful Republican presidential contender Mitt Romney with $127 million on more than 82,000 television spots, according to Kantar Media’s CMAG, an ad tracker based in New York. Down the ballot, 10 of the 12 Senate candidates and four of the nine House candidates the Rove groups supported also lost their races.

The results have angered some Republicans who blame Rove for “sidelining conservatives” and diverting money from them.

“Right now there is stunned disbelief that Republicans fared so poorly after all the money they invested,” said Brent Bozell, president of For America, an Alexandria-based nonprofit that advocates for Christian values in politics. “If I had 1/100th of Karl Rove’s money, I would have been more productive than he was.”

Donald Trump posted a message on Twitter saying: “Congrats to @KarlRove on blowing $400 million this cycle. Every race @CrossroadsGPS ran ads in, the Republicans lost. What a waste of money.”

Edited by TheNewBills

why so angry? I was just trying to help. Tasker needs a housekeeper and you need a job. I'm sure he will be a great boss.

I don't handle household hires (other than background and reference vetting). That's the province of the Mrs. Although as a preliminary evaluation meazza seems drastically over-qualified. You, on the other hand, appear to be "shovel ready".

I don't handle household hires (other than background and reference vetting). That's the province of the Mrs. Although as a preliminary evaluation meazza seems drastically over-qualified. You, on the other hand, appear to be "shovel ready".

I don't do manual labor. It bores me, just like you do.

I don't do manual labor. It bores me, just like you do.

What else are you qualified for? And I appologize to our laborers here, as they bring ethic, integrity, quality, and substance to their work, which likely disqualifies you...

What do you have against the working man?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Personally if I could make good money doing manual labor I'd take it...of course one day I would get old.

That is why God created working @ locks and dams... Best of every world... And the money isn't bad. Then there is summer time/bikini weather... Labor when you want, country club/retirement home the other times... Ranks up there w/lighthouse operator... :doh::w00t:

:P

¶ perhaps it's time for the cheap smug hacks at msnbc to stop crowing, and the degenerate masturbators at fox to zip up.

¶ the re-election of obama solved very little if this nation reverts to the poralized state it's been since the right-wing nut jobs made their failed attempt to impeach clinton over a cum stain. far worse has been jismed over the past 14 years to give us all reason to pause. and that includes what's left of the so-called republicans social policy that's as out of step with reality as recurring myths that the earth remains flat.

¶ question arithmetic and science all you want, but it's quite clear that michelle bachman and sarah palin certainly don't add up, and it's time to reconsider the alienation of Chris Christie, Jeb Bush, and whether it might not have been best to run Ron Paul against Obama, given the fact that he actually had convictions to stick to.

¶ if what's left of the so-called Republican Party is not careful, it could very well sink to irrelavancy for the next 12 years. and that would be a dreadful shame, because obama's re-election had as much to do with the lack of a real choice as it did with pure numbers. and he could very well had been destined to be had if not for the total and complete ineptitude of an opposition duped blind in following a dreadful rush and hannity media-riddled dynamic that led it into the cold wilderness. for shame.

¶ it's time for the gop to fully and completely disown its cable television arm. ratings can only go so far in rallying a hick base of mere mouth-breathers and cul-de-sac anti-thinkers.

¶ but what do i know, eh?

¶ jw

:huh:

... and you work for the AP?? I even agree with the sentiment, but the verbiage is a bit over the top?

i'll attempt to be more subtle next time. but given that i've been beaten up on this board before for expressing my views, i've figured that i can vent here as subjectively as i can. but if you want true objectivity then:

The election has led to questions in regards to the Republican Party's future, and how it rebounds from a presidential election loss that some believed it was in a position of winning, Karl Rove, Sean Hannity, Dick Morris and others among them. In fact, former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin questioned the state of the union by calling the results "perplexing" and whether the electorate supports the constitution.

and former Republican nominee candidate Donald Trump went so far as to refer to America as being a world laughingstock before deleting several posts from his Twitter account.

jw

Edited by john wawrow

i'll attempt to be more subtle next time. but given that i've been beaten up on this board before for expressing my views, i've figured that i can vent here as subjectively as i can. but if you want true objectivity then:

The election has led to questions in regards to the Republican Party's future, and how it rebounds from a presidential election loss that some believed it was in a position of winning, Karl Rove, Sean Hannity, Dick Morris and others among them. In fact, former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin questioned the state of the union by calling the results "perplexing" and whether the electorate supports the constitution.

and former Republican nominee candidate Donald Trump went so far as to refer to America as being a world laughingstock before deleting several posts from his Twitter account.

jw

the natural outcome would be loss of credibility for all those concerned, correct?

What else are you qualified for? And I appologize to our laborers here, as they bring ethic, integrity, quality, and substance to their work, which likely disqualifies you...

What do you have against the working man?

Says the lazy ass who has to hire someone to clean his house and yard. Are YOU to good to do some cleaning?

jw

Yes this forum is and has long been overflowing with right wing crazies who do not subscribe to facts or logic. I know all to well how tempting it is to respond to crazy with your own version of crazy. Unfortunately I've also learned that, while fun to play along, acting crazy yourself does not help much. (well .. nothing said on this forum matters much) This is the spot where I do have to credit Obama. He remains solid and moderate and seemingly unphased by the 200+ filibusters and lies about Kenya and mall of the other nutso things that the far right has done. And then moderate Republicans refuse to tell the crazy right to STFU. I'm not sure how Obama has remained so calm, but props to him.

Edited by conner