This **** is absolutely mind numbing

So this tweet comes in from the Bills this morning:

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills

Fitz: #Bills may look at more downfield plays, involve speedy WR T.J. Graham.

WTF? No seriously, WTF?

I can't even .............God.......

I expect the next tweet to be:

"Bills going to attempt to score more points"

sigh

"Bills optimistic they will score a TD next week"

So this tweet comes in from the Bills this morning:

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills

Fitz: #Bills may look at more downfield plays, involve speedy WR T.J. Graham.

WTF? No seriously, WTF?

I can't even .............God.......

I expect the next tweet to be:

"Bills going to attempt to score more points"

sigh

Why did we draft this guy when we are incapable of using his speed and throwing down field

He can try but Fitzpatrick is really incapable of completing a pass beyond 10-15 yards with any consistency. I don't blame Fitz for his shortcomings. The guys from Harvard for God's sake! Instead, Blame Nix and Gailey for the current QB situation.

I hear they're also going to teach the defense what a "play-action pass" is. Baby steps, people, baby steps.

I agree with what you're saying, but in their defense stopping Foster obviously had to be #1 on their agenda for this game. This is not to excuse the horrible reads that our LBs and DBs were making on simple QB waggles.

I agree with what you're saying, but in their defense stopping Foster obviously had to be #1 on their agenda for this game. This is not to excuse the horrible reads that our LBs and DBs were making on simple QB waggles.

That's the biggest fundamental problem with this team. They go into a game with a specific plan and once their opponent changes, they're entirely incapable of adjusting. See NY Jets, NE Patriots, SF & now Houston.

That's the biggest fundamental problem with this team. They go into a game with a specific plan and once their opponent changes, they're entirely incapable of adjusting. See NY Jets, NE Patriots, SF & now Houston.

They fell for that play every time. It was infuriationg. There has to be a player responsible for the QB on that play..

"Bills optimistic they will score a TD next week"

Why did we draft this guy when we are incapable of using his speed and throwing down field

So what are you saying? Don't continue to build a team because of Fitz?

I kinda agree, our coaching doesn't seem like they are capable of handling the opponents adjustments. The Bills can somewhat hang with teams in the first half, but once the opponents coaches make adjustments, we are done. I am big of the opinion that we will never win with Fitz, and yesterday he wasn't great, but he wasn't terrible. The coaching and gameplan sucked. This staff gets out coached almost every sunday. Fitz had his usual turnover in a crucial point of the game, but for a change we didn't lose because of Fitz. This team has sucked for over a decade, and finally my optimism and any hope for this team are running out, to the point where I don't even get that upset anymore when they blow games or series-I am so f****king used to it. What a POS organization.

Edited by BuffBill

Our receivers were being defensed by man-to-man coverage, and they dared us to throw long. And we take one shot (that I can recall) all game long. That is pathetic. You have to make some attempts to keep them honest. You either trust that Fitzpatrick can throw the ball or get him out of there. His arm is not that weak. Everyone and their brother knew what Houston was going to do on defense. I would have done the same freaking thing. I agree... mind-numbing. Expect the same next week, with a whole lot of Wes Welker included.

Kelsay still needs containment ! They looked completely fooled its not even funny!

we had to have some idea that with very young corners and LBs in heavy play, that sometimes they would get beat.

the play to the TE that was "covered" by bradham didnt really upset me - hes a late round rookie - he will make that mistake sometimes.

but when you put that next to Shepherd who is also making the mistakes.... it gets really unnerving after a while.

So why is he still Head Coach?

If he cant adjust with the big boys go back to college.