I think we see TJ in next week

By no means is the slide all Fitz fault, but this team is in need of a spark and maybe TJ can proved a small one. Fitz is not able to make all the throws needed in an NFL offense. TJ is just as erratic as Fitz but he can make all the deep throws.

Edited by whateverdude

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By no means is the slide all Fitz fault, but this team is in need of a spark and maybe TJ can proved a small one. Fitz is not able to make all the throws needed in an NFL offense. TJ is just as erratic as Fitz but he can make all the deep throws.

Where have you, personally. seen TJ make "all the deep throws"?

Also less than stellar. Im not ready to hand it over to scout team QB just yet

I agree that it's not all Fitz' fault but man, something has to be done. Weren't you just ill watching 2 yard screen passes all day? How bout when they were in a 3rd and 8 or so spot ad they consistently run a play like that. A 2 yard dump off. Or a screen behind the LOS. It's obvious that Fitz has no long ball, and I get that Gailey is minimizing his mistakes. But wtf!!!! A throw on 3rd down that isn't at least at the sticks should not be happening. At least TJax has all the real NFL throws in his bag. Maybe 2-4 bbs a game will either be converted or at least give the defenses something to think about.

And for F@€KS SAKE Chan!!!!! Run the F@€KING BALL!!!

12 carries all game with a RB that's averaging over 7 yards a carry is sickening.

Edited by mrags

I agree that it's not all Fitz' fault but man, something has to be done. Weren't you just ill watching 2 yard screen passes all day? How bout when they were in a 3rd and 8 or so spot ad they consistently run a play like that. A 2 yard dump off. Or a screen behind the LOS. It's obvious that Fitz has no long ball, and I get that Gailey is minimizing his mistakes. But wtf!!!! A throw on 3rd down that isn't at least at the sticks should not be happening. At least TJax has all the real NFL throws in his bag. Maybe 2-4 bbs a game will either be converted or at least give the defenses something to think about.

And for F@€KS SAKE Chan!!!!! Run the F@€KING BALL!!!

12 carries all game with a RB that's averaging over 7 yards a carry is sickening.

i hear you man.

but if the change wasnt made over the bye... will it really happen now?