November Movies: Lincoln, Skyfall, Flight, & Wreck-It Ralph....

Mark Vader

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember those days. There was one weekend, from Friday night through Sunday night my friends and I saw 5 movies. One Friday, two each on Saturday and Sunday.

I work 2 hours from home. Just far enough to not come home every day. So if I don't get overtime, I happen to be in a town where there is absolutely nothing. Except 1 pizza place, 1 gas station, 1 McDonalds, and 1 VFW.

There's Geneva about. 15-20 mins away and Ithaca about 35-40mins away. There's really no other options unless I want to sit in my state housing room the size of a large bathroom. In the 100+ year old nasty building that used to be a mental institution (very creepy IMO) and state at my dark green walls. I'm already in TBD enough, I don't think I could take an extra 6 hours a day.

Saw pretty much everything out right now

Hobbit was ok but disappointing compared to any LOTR. Still cool to see though. Don't pay for 3D. Waste of money with this film.

Sky fall- awesome Bond flick. I was impressed. Action was great.

Taken2- not as good as first. Expected. Cool story line regardless. Similar but a bit different than the first.

End of Watch- Great movie. If you like training day you'll love this.

Rise of the Guardians- a really cool twist on holiday characters. Similar to a Shrek type movie. Lots of adult humor.

The Brad Pitt movie. Forgot the name it was so dumb. Don't waste your precious life watching this.

I've seen much more. I watch prolly 2+ new movies a week. If you've got a question about one. Ask me.

Have you seen, "Lincoln", "Silver Linings Playbook", "Hitchcock", "Life of Pi", or "Anna Karenina"?

Saw Lincoln. Was ok. Thought there would be some more energy to it. Was too much court room type scenes for my liking. But if your really into that time in history if imagine its a pretty great movie.

Hitchcock? The Will Smith movie? Yes. I liked it. Wasn't done very well IMO but it was funny and a cool different side to a super hero movie.

PI- no, but I really want to see it.

Anna? WTF is that?

Red Dawn- nothing's ever going to be as good as the original "WOLVERINES!!!" But it was pretty cool.

Saw Lincoln. Was ok. Thought there would be some more energy to it. Was too much court room type scenes for my liking. But if your really into that time in history if imagine its a pretty great movie.

Hitchcock? The Will Smith movie? Yes. I liked it. Wasn't done very well IMO but it was funny and a cool different side to a super hero movie.

PI- no, but I really want to see it.

Anna? WTF is that?

Red Dawn- nothing's ever going to be as good as the original "WOLVERINES!!!" But it was pretty cool.

"Hitchcock" is the movie with Anthony Hopkins who plays Alfred Hitchcock, and the filming of "Psycho".